Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 ... 1589 1590
@Icepath Thank you for reviving! i already forgot it existed >.<

I’ll choose archway 1 please c:
@Icepath Thank you for reviving! i already forgot it existed >.<

I’ll choose archway 1 please c:
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@Icepath

3rd sandy path please
@Icepath

3rd sandy path please
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
@icepath i`ll choose pathway number 2 plz!
@icepath i`ll choose pathway number 2 plz!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png zfNtpTV.png
@StormJunes The first archway leads to a forest covered in frost, glittering in the light. Fern fronds cover the forest floor. [skin=54517] @Squiddyana The second archway leads to steps down to a cellar, where a dragon is organizing large piles of gold and jewels. It is now your turn to continue the game! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94748328][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/947484/94748328_350.png[/img][/url] @Delibird The third archway leads to a small desert town where a festival is taking place. Everyone there is bedecked in colorful silks. Several partygoers give spare bits of brightly colored cloth to new arrivals. [item=nebula starsilk scarf] [item=nebula starsilk sleeves] [item=nebula starsilk socks]
@StormJunes The first archway leads to a forest covered in frost, glittering in the light. Fern fronds cover the forest floor.

@Squiddyana The second archway leads to steps down to a cellar, where a dragon is organizing large piles of gold and jewels. It is now your turn to continue the game!
94748328_350.png

@Delibird The third archway leads to a small desert town where a festival is taking place. Everyone there is bedecked in colorful silks. Several partygoers give spare bits of brightly colored cloth to new arrivals.
Nebula Starsilk Scarf Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Socks
NZB3p5y.png
sorry i took long.

first door is glowing with an eerie light. you hear chanting and flapping.

second door sounds like a truck pouring something...

third door you hear squeaking and purring, you also hear a lot of breaking glass.
sorry i took long.

first door is glowing with an eerie light. you hear chanting and flapping.

second door sounds like a truck pouring something...

third door you hear squeaking and purring, you also hear a lot of breaking glass.
I'll take door 2!
I'll take door 2!
@Squiddyana door 3 please, bring the chaooossss x3
@Squiddyana door 3 please, bring the chaooossss x3
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
I'll take door 1!
I'll take door 1!
@niponji you open the door. a ridgeback was pouring a bunch of salt in his room. he said it was too much so he gave you some. [item=salt]x32 @stormjunes you open the third door and you see a sabrespine prowler playing with a plush toy! he was so crazy he was breaking evrything! you decided to clean up. [item=mammertee plushie] [item=sabrespine prowler] and [item=cobalt glazed vase]x5 @dysmurr you open the door, interrupting a pearlcatcher praying to the tidelord! he says you can take him but only if you continue the game. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94950019][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949501/94950019_350.png[/img][/url]
@niponji you open the door. a ridgeback was pouring a bunch of salt in his room.
he said it was too much so he gave you some. Salt x32

@stormjunes you open the third door and you see a sabrespine prowler playing with a plush toy! he was so crazy he was breaking evrything! you decided to clean up.
Mammertee Plushie Sabrespine Prowler and Cobalt Glazed Vase x5

@dysmurr you open the door, interrupting a pearlcatcher praying to the tidelord! he says you can take him but only if you continue the game.
94950019_350.png
You're out for a fun trip to the museum! You can go into one of three wings:

1: The painting wing

2: The sculpture wing

3: The artifact wing
You're out for a fun trip to the museum! You can go into one of three wings:

1: The painting wing

2: The sculpture wing

3: The artifact wing
1 2 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 ... 1589 1590