Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open a a Door
1 2 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 1578 1579
@rubyxblade
Ooh door 3 please

Edit:
I hope you feel better soon too as well :)
(My dragons would send you a get well card, but they can't, they're out of paper)
@rubyxblade
Ooh door 3 please

Edit:
I hope you feel better soon too as well :)
(My dragons would send you a get well card, but they can't, they're out of paper)
@rubyxblade

door 2 please! (hope you feel better soon tho!)
@rubyxblade

door 2 please! (hope you feel better soon tho!)
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
@rubyxblade I'll snag door 1! Best wishes ^^
@rubyxblade I'll snag door 1! Best wishes ^^
they/them || just floating
[b]Thanks guys. Just glad this went fast! LOL I can go back to napping![/b] @HeartlessDemon You open the runed door, and there's a fine skin and a small pile of shards being watched over by a friendly Dainty Wavehopper! You pick up the skin and shards, and the Wavehopper simply follows you home. [item=Skin: DaintyWavehopper][item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=Magical Shard]x20 @StormJunes You open the simple door, and find a box of golden jewelry and a couple of magical shards! You pick them up and leave. [item=Simple Gold Jewelry][item=Magical Shard]x20 @SoaringFlame You open the swirled door, and a full grown Wildclaw in the same colors is staring at you! His claws are full of shards, and you offer to take him away from this place. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63994235][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639943/63994235_350.png[/img][/url][item=Magical Shard]x20
Thanks guys. Just glad this went fast! LOL I can go back to napping!
@HeartlessDemon You open the runed door, and there's a fine skin and a small pile of shards being watched over by a friendly Dainty Wavehopper! You pick up the skin and shards, and the Wavehopper simply follows you home.
Skin: DaintyWavehopper Dainty Wavehopper Magical Shard x20
@StormJunes You open the simple door, and find a box of golden jewelry and a couple of magical shards! You pick them up and leave.
Simple Gold Jewelry Magical Shard x20
@SoaringFlame You open the swirled door, and a full grown Wildclaw in the same colors is staring at you! His claws are full of shards, and you offer to take him away from this place.
63994235_350.png Magical Shard x20
Okay! I got the dragon and now I post the doors.
Sorry, I'm a bit rusty after all this time.

Door 1 is a large, glowing tree. Each leaf emits shining light that bounces off other leaves. Pure brightness surrounds the tree. Squinting and looking at it just right, you see a door high up in the tree. I hope you're not afraid of heights...

Door 2 is a dark, dripping portal. You lake a bit of the slime from it. It's made of the same stuff as the Shadowbringer's spit. Ew.

Door 3 is a swirling, hypnotic door. If you look at it too long, you start to see things that definitely don't exist. However, you almost think you see something moving inside...
Okay! I got the dragon and now I post the doors.
Sorry, I'm a bit rusty after all this time.

Door 1 is a large, glowing tree. Each leaf emits shining light that bounces off other leaves. Pure brightness surrounds the tree. Squinting and looking at it just right, you see a door high up in the tree. I hope you're not afraid of heights...

Door 2 is a dark, dripping portal. You lake a bit of the slime from it. It's made of the same stuff as the Shadowbringer's spit. Ew.

Door 3 is a swirling, hypnotic door. If you look at it too long, you start to see things that definitely don't exist. However, you almost think you see something moving inside...
@soaringflame

door 1 please!
@soaringflame

door 1 please!
Dreams do come true! See: Lumi | Toro | Luna
My wishlist: here
Door 2 please
@soaringflame
Door 2 please
@soaringflame
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
@soaringflame

may as well
door 3 please :3
@soaringflame

may as well
door 3 please :3
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
@Radiance You squint and step inside the tree. Inside, it is surprisingly dark. All you see is a small light. It turns out to be a torch, held by a crying hatchling. "Help! I'm stuck!" he calls. You run to him. "I'm Prince." he says as you lead him out. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64160922][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/641610/64160922_350.png[/img][/url] @Petalwind1 You gingerly step inside the portal. Something screeches, and you freeze. A owl flies above your head, dropping food on you. You get a bunch of food and [item=sakura owl] @KarmaIsNeutral You carefully go inside, trying not to stare at the door too much. [i]Scritch![/i] Something jumps and scratches your arm. You yelp in pain. Something yelps back! [item=bluelight chipskink] [item=scratch] (Sorry it took me a little while)
@Radiance
You squint and step inside the tree. Inside, it is surprisingly dark. All you see is a small light. It turns out to be a torch, held by a crying hatchling. "Help! I'm stuck!" he calls. You run to him. "I'm Prince." he says as you lead him out.
64160922_350.png

@Petalwind1
You gingerly step inside the portal. Something screeches, and you freeze. A owl flies above your head, dropping food on you.
You get a bunch of food and Sakura Owl

@KarmaIsNeutral
You carefully go inside, trying not to stare at the door too much. Scritch! Something jumps and scratches your arm. You yelp in pain. Something yelps back!
Bluelight Chipskink Scratch

(Sorry it took me a little while)
Door 1: [emoji=treefrog size=1] Door 2: [emoji=treasure size=1] Door 3: [emoji=scratch size=1] Beware... an unknown force is scrambling the doors so that the symbols may not always match the contents!!
Door 1:
Door 2:
Door 3:

Beware... an unknown force is scrambling the doors so that the symbols may not always match the contents!!
Dreams do come true! See: Lumi | Toro | Luna
My wishlist: here
1 2 ... 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 ... 1578 1579