Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Hub
1 2 ... 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 ... 5592 5593
@Corrupted

I'm still waiting for the CR for Nocturna, in case you forgot. ^-^;
@Corrupted

I'm still waiting for the CR for Nocturna, in case you forgot. ^-^;
Current Mood: Depressed, but it's ok. ^-^
@Tunara She's Yours :D Sending now
@Tunara She's Yours :D Sending now
giphy.gif
[quote name="Modell" date=2017-07-21 22:13:05] This little magican is looking for a new permahome. I will be picky about who she goes to as she comes from two of my favorite lore dragons and I was planning on keeping her. She also comes with a bio starter. Please state your plans for her. I'd prefer her go to a nonexalt and non resell home, so if you tire of her, return her to this thread or to me. CLAIMED [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346148/34614725_350.png[/img] [/quote]
Modell wrote on 2017-07-21:
This little magican is looking for a new permahome. I will be picky about who she goes to as she comes from two of my favorite lore dragons and I was planning on keeping her. She also comes with a bio starter.

Please state your plans for her.

I'd prefer her go to a nonexalt and non resell home, so if you tire of her, return her to this thread or to me.

CLAIMED

34614725_350.png
I most definitely do not have a fish addiction. However, if you do happen to see a nice fish, let minnow!
488.pngPics-Art-03-02-11-17-44.jpg488.png
@Modell
i am, or well am retiring from being an exalt lair. ive started leaning myself towards keeping my dragons and giving them lore from now on, ive bought several lately, that ive thought will be great additions to my starting non exalting lair and so forth, if your willing to part with her, what i plan on doing is giving her lore and breed her, and making her a part of the clan
@Modell
i am, or well am retiring from being an exalt lair. ive started leaning myself towards keeping my dragons and giving them lore from now on, ive bought several lately, that ive thought will be great additions to my starting non exalting lair and so forth, if your willing to part with her, what i plan on doing is giving her lore and breed her, and making her a part of the clan
3nbT5vU.png dHqJPO7.png
@CoweringDeath I'll send her your way. I'm glad she'll be given more extensive lore, if you like, you can check out her parents' lore for background/family info. :)
@CoweringDeath I'll send her your way. I'm glad she'll be given more extensive lore, if you like, you can check out her parents' lore for background/family info. :)
I most definitely do not have a fish addiction. However, if you do happen to see a nice fish, let minnow!
488.pngPics-Art-03-02-11-17-44.jpg488.png
[b]These dragons are not fodder. I'd prefer if you did not exalt them. I am trying to give them to permanent homes.[/b] [size=7]Provide a name when adopting a dragon.[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33966727] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339668/33966727_350.png[/img] [/url] Doesn't need a name
These dragons are not fodder. I'd prefer if you did not exalt them. I am trying to give them to permanent homes.
Provide a name when adopting a dragon.

33966727_350.png

Doesn't need a name
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@JaelitheLora
Can I have Kaisenna please? Her colors are so pretty!
@JaelitheLora
Can I have Kaisenna please? Her colors are so pretty!
pankek army
@Kbakugou

Hi! Are your Bogsneak still available?
@Kbakugou

Hi! Are your Bogsneak still available?
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif