Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | * Chasty's FREE Hatchery * Requests Only
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 535 536
@Chasty I'm interested in your Wildclaw male with the primary ivory color. (inverno)
@Chasty I'm interested in your Wildclaw male with the primary ivory color. (inverno)
@Ppods
I don't know what you mean? Do you want me to add you to one of the pinglists? If so, which one?
Or do you want one of the available dragons? If so, which one?

@TummyAche
I'll need you to read the rules first please and then confirm you've read them :)

@Orienpets
Sure! I'll send a cr right away :)
@Ppods
I don't know what you mean? Do you want me to add you to one of the pinglists? If so, which one?
Or do you want one of the available dragons? If so, which one?

@TummyAche
I'll need you to read the rules first please and then confirm you've read them :)

@Orienpets
Sure! I'll send a cr right away :)
@Chasty

Of course. Primavera ( i love that all the words are seasons, haha)
@Chasty

Of course. Primavera ( i love that all the words are seasons, haha)
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@TummyAche
I love that you know that they are seasons :D
@TummyAche
I love that you know that they are seasons :D
@Chasty
the dragon please
@Chasty
the dragon please
@Ppods
I feel like I have to keep deciphering what you mean.
I've asked you several questions already and you keep answering with just a few words each time.
Do you understand this thread? Have you read the rules? Do you know what pinglists are and how they work? What dragon do you want?
@Ppods
I feel like I have to keep deciphering what you mean.
I've asked you several questions already and you keep answering with just a few words each time.
Do you understand this thread? Have you read the rules? Do you know what pinglists are and how they work? What dragon do you want?
@Chasty
Can I be added to the White Dancers pinglist? (Primavera)
@Chasty
Can I be added to the White Dancers pinglist? (Primavera)
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@Farsight
Of course!
Their last babies were really cute and got adopted right away. Lets hope for more cuties this time :D
@Farsight
Of course!
Their last babies were really cute and got adopted right away. Lets hope for more cuties this time :D
@Chasty
you can do what you would like.
Sorry you could not understand me
@Chasty
you can do what you would like.
Sorry you could not understand me
@Ppods
I would like to give you the dragon you want but you still haven't told me which one you want.
This thread is a bit different than the normal adoptions thread that's why I keep asking you if you understand it and if you read the rules.
There's several pairs and pinglists and you need to ask to be added to a pinglist so when the babies hatch I can let you know and you can either buy or wait and get one for free if still available.

I'll try one more time before I give up.
What dragon do you want? Do you want to be on a pinglist? If yes then which one?
Do you understand and read the rules?
@Ppods
I would like to give you the dragon you want but you still haven't told me which one you want.
This thread is a bit different than the normal adoptions thread that's why I keep asking you if you understand it and if you read the rules.
There's several pairs and pinglists and you need to ask to be added to a pinglist so when the babies hatch I can let you know and you can either buy or wait and get one for free if still available.

I'll try one more time before I give up.
What dragon do you want? Do you want to be on a pinglist? If yes then which one?
Do you understand and read the rules?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 535 536