Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | * Chasty's FREE Hatchery * Requests Only
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 535 536
@Chasty

Picked up spiral girl, thanks!

Rip lair space
@Chasty

Picked up spiral girl, thanks!

Rip lair space
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Thanks! That was the fastest sale I ever had O_O
@Peyp
Thanks! That was the fastest sale I ever had O_O
@Chasty

She was spiral and she had runes, I can't resist that XD
Yay, at least I hold a record.
@Chasty

She was spiral and she had runes, I can't resist that XD
Yay, at least I hold a record.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Ah I assumed it had been because she was the only one with savanna and safari. It's still a new gene combination and many people still don't have any with those genes.
@Peyp
Ah I assumed it had been because she was the only one with savanna and safari. It's still a new gene combination and many people still don't have any with those genes.
@Chasty
To be perfectly honest, I still didn't catch up what genes are considered old and which ones are new, since I joined last month.
But now that you mentioned it, I didn't see many with those. Guess she's even more awesome than I thought. Thanks again :D
@Chasty
To be perfectly honest, I still didn't catch up what genes are considered old and which ones are new, since I joined last month.
But now that you mentioned it, I didn't see many with those. Guess she's even more awesome than I thought. Thanks again :D
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Ah right, I didn't even notice you were "new" here.
I've been here for almost 2 years and I guess i just take a few things for granted. Savanna and safari probably arrived just before you joined. I think they were the new genes just before opal which is the most recent one.
@Peyp
Ah right, I didn't even notice you were "new" here.
I've been here for almost 2 years and I guess i just take a few things for granted. Savanna and safari probably arrived just before you joined. I think they were the new genes just before opal which is the most recent one.
@Chasty - That Cottoncandy guy is really tempting, but I really have no lair space. (And probably won't for a while.) The savannah babies are all quite nice, though.

Also, I'm pretty sure MyKtfe meant to type "buy" instead of "but". Very easy typo.
@Chasty - That Cottoncandy guy is really tempting, but I really have no lair space. (And probably won't for a while.) The savannah babies are all quite nice, though.

Also, I'm pretty sure MyKtfe meant to type "buy" instead of "but". Very easy typo.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu
I thought about it but if the dragons are all on AH so it would be easy to buy, no need to ask me.
@Orgetzu
I thought about it but if the dragons are all on AH so it would be easy to buy, no need to ask me.
@Chasty - Yeah. Although some people ask anyway. A lot of people don't put their dragons on the AH. (Weirdly, I barely encounter that anymore, though.)
@Chasty - Yeah. Although some people ask anyway. A lot of people don't put their dragons on the AH. (Weirdly, I barely encounter that anymore, though.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Chasty

Had to pick up the Cotton Candy boy :) He was really pretty, plus I want savanna/safari, and he had Banana runes x.x Banana colored dragons are very lovely to me, because it's a pretty color, and my username on most sites it BananaDragon. (Because of a rainwing OC of mine named Banana.)

His name is now Maise, because he's a BananaDragon, and it's a play on Myself :D
@Chasty

Had to pick up the Cotton Candy boy :) He was really pretty, plus I want savanna/safari, and he had Banana runes x.x Banana colored dragons are very lovely to me, because it's a pretty color, and my username on most sites it BananaDragon. (Because of a rainwing OC of mine named Banana.)

His name is now Maise, because he's a BananaDragon, and it's a play on Myself :D
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 535 536