Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ButterflyCo, Free Butterflies
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42
@QuanTea

Aww, hes so cute. We would love to take him, but if you ever want him back dont be afraid to ask. We will notify you of every hatchling he makes haha
@QuanTea

Aww, hes so cute. We would love to take him, but if you ever want him back dont be afraid to ask. We will notify you of every hatchling he makes haha
KW956Cz.gif
(Oh! I really want to donate a dragon too - I'm writing right now so I won't loose the thread lol)
(Oh! I really want to donate a dragon too - I'm writing right now so I won't loose the thread lol)
@DragonFeatherdc I would like to donate this boy to be put on the ping list. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16940033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169401/16940033_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DragonFeatherdc

I would like to donate this boy to be put on the ping list.

16940033_350.png
It's Electrifying!

6klg2iF.png
@Katlandia

You will be notified of just the nests he makes.
@Katlandia

You will be notified of just the nests he makes.
KW956Cz.gif
@hargaflarga

Thank you, sorry for not being faster but youre on the list and already someone wanted your dragon, i thought that was pretty awesome haha
@hargaflarga

Thank you, sorry for not being faster but youre on the list and already someone wanted your dragon, i thought that was pretty awesome haha
KW956Cz.gif
@Critterdes

Ill respond so you don't forget i guess haha, thanks for considering i would love to put you on the list once the donation is complete :3
@Critterdes

Ill respond so you don't forget i guess haha, thanks for considering i would love to put you on the list once the donation is complete :3
KW956Cz.gif
@CandyHeart
Wow, this thread is looking a lot nicer than when I last stopped by, and Candy and Iraulie have 5 eggs in their nest, great job! :D

I don't really want to be that person that nit picks everything but I just can't help myself, sorry.

"You can totally get a free dragon if you donate a dragon, please go check it out the dragons need homes, plus their free so why not?"

^Is meant to be 'they're' not 'their'.
@CandyHeart
Wow, this thread is looking a lot nicer than when I last stopped by, and Candy and Iraulie have 5 eggs in their nest, great job! :D

I don't really want to be that person that nit picks everything but I just can't help myself, sorry.

"You can totally get a free dragon if you donate a dragon, please go check it out the dragons need homes, plus their free so why not?"

^Is meant to be 'they're' not 'their'.
@SorceressRin

Youre one of those people xD thanks haha, i changed my name from DragonFeatherDc to Candy hoping not to confuse everyone, but thanks for checking in thats always super great :3
@SorceressRin

Youre one of those people xD thanks haha, i changed my name from DragonFeatherDc to Candy hoping not to confuse everyone, but thanks for checking in thats always super great :3
KW956Cz.gif
@CandyHeart

^_~
@CandyHeart

^_~
@CandyHeart
Great! Glad he found a home!
@CandyHeart
Great! Glad he found a home!
It's Electrifying!

6klg2iF.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42