Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED (again)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@BotanyBlack
No worries, that one is available too! I'll go process the trade. ^u^
@BotanyBlack
No worries, that one is available too! I'll go process the trade. ^u^
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
Sorry for that weird post spam there! ^^;

Also...

@Bwee
@Carrott
@EmberSword
@oneirodrakon
@Shwee
@Nimitsu
@avarath
@Celestriakle
@callmeang
@Nintendoreos
@Dainty
@Amethystkitten
@dillichan
@ninjani
@Batsukaman
@WrenWild
@Etheostoma
@Syphic
@Jensei
@Rivix
@VanillaChai
@FavoleCrystalis
@KarkatSizemore
@pietrosauntine
@Hannar

PING! Three new babies!
Sorry for that weird post spam there! ^^;

Also...

@Bwee
@Carrott
@EmberSword
@oneirodrakon
@Shwee
@Nimitsu
@avarath
@Celestriakle
@callmeang
@Nintendoreos
@Dainty
@Amethystkitten
@dillichan
@ninjani
@Batsukaman
@WrenWild
@Etheostoma
@Syphic
@Jensei
@Rivix
@VanillaChai
@FavoleCrystalis
@KarkatSizemore
@pietrosauntine
@Hannar

PING! Three new babies!
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
@Zubious
thanks!!
@Zubious
thanks!!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Zubious

I'd like A5 please!
@Zubious

I'd like A5 please!
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
@oneirodrakon
Sure thing! You can send one fodder as trade for the dragon and the other two for 1 treasure each. ^u^
@oneirodrakon
Sure thing! You can send one fodder as trade for the dragon and the other two for 1 treasure each. ^u^
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
@Bwee @Carrott @EmberSword @oneirodrakon @Shwee @Nimitsu @avarath @Celestriakle @callmeang @Nintendoreos @Dainty @Amethystkitten @dillichan @ninjani @Batsukaman @WrenWild @Etheostoma @Syphic @Jensei @Rivix @VanillaChai @FavoleCrystalis @KarkatSizemore @pietrosauntine @Hannar PING! Three new Skydancer babies, from my "Shattered Shell" breed pair! (Beachy colors and bright Crackle, though this lot is unusually wintery!) Also, uh...did someone trade this girl to me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12468005] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124681/12468005_350.png[/img] [/url] I found her out of order in my lair and I have no idea how she got there...? I thought she might have been sent as trade fodder, but she's really pretty and kind of old. There's no difference in my gold so I didn't buy her (I'm saving for a lair expansion anyway), so...um...?
@Bwee
@Carrott
@EmberSword
@oneirodrakon
@Shwee
@Nimitsu
@avarath
@Celestriakle
@callmeang
@Nintendoreos
@Dainty
@Amethystkitten
@dillichan
@ninjani
@Batsukaman
@WrenWild
@Etheostoma
@Syphic
@Jensei
@Rivix
@VanillaChai
@FavoleCrystalis
@KarkatSizemore
@pietrosauntine
@Hannar

PING! Three new Skydancer babies, from my "Shattered Shell" breed pair! (Beachy colors and bright Crackle, though this lot is unusually wintery!)

Also, uh...did someone trade this girl to me?

12468005_350.png

I found her out of order in my lair and I have no idea how she got there...? I thought she might have been sent as trade fodder, but she's really pretty and kind of old. There's no difference in my gold so I didn't buy her (I'm saving for a lair expansion anyway), so...um...?
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
@Zubious Hey! Any chance you could put number 20 on hold for me for a bit?
@Zubious Hey! Any chance you could put number 20 on hold for me for a bit?
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@Zubious

Number 20, yessss puuhhlease! Also, its good to see you back in business and breeding your pair that I always seem to fall for! xD

EDIT: A minute too late for her :P -- How about her brother (19) instead?
@Zubious

Number 20, yessss puuhhlease! Also, its good to see you back in business and breeding your pair that I always seem to fall for! xD

EDIT: A minute too late for her :P -- How about her brother (19) instead?
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
@avarath
Can do! :D

@Rivix
Ah, so sorry, but it's nice to be back and thank you for saying so! I'm going to start giving names to my perma-partner breeders, so maybe I can have sort of a request thing in the future, where if there's been a brief period of cooldown and I get a message or two saying "Hey, I'd be interested in some Shattered Shell babies if you're breeding!" I can give them priority for a new nest. Either way, those two get hatchlings pretty frequently since they tend to come out so nice. 'u'

Was there anyone else you might be interested in?
@avarath
Can do! :D

@Rivix
Ah, so sorry, but it's nice to be back and thank you for saying so! I'm going to start giving names to my perma-partner breeders, so maybe I can have sort of a request thing in the future, where if there's been a brief period of cooldown and I get a message or two saying "Hey, I'd be interested in some Shattered Shell babies if you're breeding!" I can give them priority for a new nest. Either way, those two get hatchlings pretty frequently since they tend to come out so nice. 'u'

Was there anyone else you might be interested in?
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
@Zubious

Thats a great system! Merlino and Demeter have a great range and usually produce super cute offspring! :)

I do quite like her brother! (19!) I wish he had white crackle, but I'm not picky. :3
@Zubious

Thats a great system! Merlino and Demeter have a great range and usually produce super cute offspring! :)

I do quite like her brother! (19!) I wish he had white crackle, but I'm not picky. :3
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15