Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FOUND
1 2 3
its fine then

@draconiform do u have any other dragon that might catch my eye? then u can have to notc :)

if not then i will just accept the CR
its fine then

@draconiform do u have any other dragon that might catch my eye? then u can have to notc :)

if not then i will just accept the CR
@mistakesandsins - Most of my dragons are permanent dragons, unfortunately, but some of the dragons I'd be willing to part with are Artemis, Merinia, Berossca (who is currently on a nest), Olearius, Leto (who is also on a nest), Daisy, and maybe Enviril.
@mistakesandsins - Most of my dragons are permanent dragons, unfortunately, but some of the dragons I'd be willing to part with are Artemis, Merinia, Berossca (who is currently on a nest), Olearius, Leto (who is also on a nest), Daisy, and maybe Enviril.
@draconiform its fine i accpet the trade then ^^
@draconiform its fine i accpet the trade then ^^
@mistakesandsins - Thank you!!
@mistakesandsins - Thank you!!
@draconiform
np
@draconiform
np
@draconiform

I told myself that if this trade fell through, I would keep her.
If you ever get another sand/chocolate boy, I might be interested in swapping, but other than that she's not up for trade or sale. ^^
@draconiform

I told myself that if this trade fell through, I would keep her.
If you ever get another sand/chocolate boy, I might be interested in swapping, but other than that she's not up for trade or sale. ^^
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic - Hey, I'm just glad she's got a home!
@Zenzic - Hey, I'm just glad she's got a home!
1 2 3