Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Got fodder? Trading pretties! 05/13
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 355 356
@NatureReclaimed
hello there! oooh that's such a pretty scry! he's quite rare just since he's a low 7-digit unbred xyy so he's up on the AH for 600g, so might be a bit difficult to pay for him by those means unfortunately :( I would certainly take them as partial payment though and would be happy to look at t/gems/eggs !
@NatureReclaimed
hello there! oooh that's such a pretty scry! he's quite rare just since he's a low 7-digit unbred xyy so he's up on the AH for 600g, so might be a bit difficult to pay for him by those means unfortunately :( I would certainly take them as partial payment though and would be happy to look at t/gems/eggs !
^
^
I'm not used to having so much treasure haha. I have enough gold for that!
I'm not used to having so much treasure haha. I have enough gold for that!
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
There are!! So many pretties here!!! Could I buy Wildbloom for 2 adult fodder? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61665539] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/616656/61665539_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]so pretty[/i]
There are!! So many pretties here!!!
Could I buy Wildbloom for 2 adult fodder?

61665539_350.png

so pretty
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
@NatureReclaimed
he's all yours then !! i'll take him off the AH and send him over <3

@EtherealOblivion
omg thanks so much!! and yes absolutely! she's the child of two of my oldie trees so they're a special little greenskeeper batch!
@NatureReclaimed
he's all yours then !! i'll take him off the AH and send him over <3

@EtherealOblivion
omg thanks so much!! and yes absolutely! she's the child of two of my oldie trees so they're a special little greenskeeper batch!
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 355 356