Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lair Clearout, exalts after rollover!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@cosmictea

Mekhchab was asked for by another player unfortunately. Since you commented first for Queren, I'll pass her off to you- just send the CR. And yes, the appareled dragons on the first page are the ones I'd like to hang on to :)

@bloedigekonijn

Sorry, the person before you asked for Queren first; please feel free to poke around again for more dragons :)

@kibawolff

By all means, just CR them! :D
@cosmictea

Mekhchab was asked for by another player unfortunately. Since you commented first for Queren, I'll pass her off to you- just send the CR. And yes, the appareled dragons on the first page are the ones I'd like to hang on to :)

@bloedigekonijn

Sorry, the person before you asked for Queren first; please feel free to poke around again for more dragons :)

@kibawolff

By all means, just CR them! :D
@pretiossissime
Sent crossroads!
Thank-you so much!! ;A;
@pretiossissime
Sent crossroads!
Thank-you so much!! ;A;
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@katsra

There are two similar babies from Citrine's nest if you want to take a look at them!

@Etheostoma

There are new babies from Kilkreath's nest if you want to check them out :D
@katsra

There are two similar babies from Citrine's nest if you want to take a look at them!

@Etheostoma

There are new babies from Kilkreath's nest if you want to check them out :D
bump!

Still 24 dragons up for grabs!
bump!

Still 24 dragons up for grabs!
@pretiossissime

I checked them out and happened to see a different dragon I fell in love with...is the male white/maize/white wildclaw hatchling still free? =D
@pretiossissime

I checked them out and happened to see a different dragon I fell in love with...is the male white/maize/white wildclaw hatchling still free? =D
@etheostoma

Yup! Interest has dwindled on these guys, so go for it! Just send a CR :D
@etheostoma

Yup! Interest has dwindled on these guys, so go for it! Just send a CR :D
@pretiossissime

Hello! I wanted to make sure it was okay with you, but are you okay with me taking random dergs (those of your choosing if you would like) and leveling/exalting them? :3

Wanted to make sure I wasn't blind-siding you with unknown exalts!
@pretiossissime

Hello! I wanted to make sure it was okay with you, but are you okay with me taking random dergs (those of your choosing if you would like) and leveling/exalting them? :3

Wanted to make sure I wasn't blind-siding you with unknown exalts!
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@elroking

a user named hoardqueen has requested some train/exalting of her own, so that should be fine. I asked her to wait until after rollover tonight so that other people will have a chance to grab some dragons before they get exalted
@elroking

a user named hoardqueen has requested some train/exalting of her own, so that should be fine. I asked her to wait until after rollover tonight so that other people will have a chance to grab some dragons before they get exalted
@pretiossissime

Awesome ^^, thanks for letting me know!
@pretiossissime

Awesome ^^, thanks for letting me know!
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@pretiossissime
Hello! Is Amilie still available?
@pretiossissime
Hello! Is Amilie still available?
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo1_r1_250.png
tumblr_ozp2xmtQiZ1vk8ewmo1_250.pngtumblr_ntock1ajWw1rrda6vo1_250.png
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.pngtumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.png