Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~HoardQueen's Dragon Lore adoptions!~
1 2 3
@Filbert Sure thing, I'll keep my eyes peeled!
@Filbert Sure thing, I'll keep my eyes peeled!
@Lionne I've finished Glacier's lore, would you like me to send him over to you now then?
@Lionne I've finished Glacier's lore, would you like me to send him over to you now then?
@HoardQueen

I'll purchase him with 15k treasure, thank you! I have to go for a bit but I'll accept as soon as I get back. ^^
@HoardQueen

I'll purchase him with 15k treasure, thank you! I have to go for a bit but I'll accept as soon as I get back. ^^
Bump for today ;w; ive added some new dergs for adoption (although their personalities arent finished being written yet sorry! Ill get to that later today!)
Bump for today ;w; ive added some new dergs for adoption (although their personalities arent finished being written yet sorry! Ill get to that later today!)
@HoardQueen Can I buy tetra?
@HoardQueen Can I buy tetra?
MkWutJD.png
@tetchyblue Yes of course! Go ahead and set up the CR for him and I'll finish his bio. Do you want a history for him or do you just want the personality he has written?
@tetchyblue Yes of course! Go ahead and set up the CR for him and I'll finish his bio. Do you want a history for him or do you just want the personality he has written?
@HoardQueen
Species: Any *except for Imperials.
Genes: Any
Position(s)?: Alchemist
Lore specs: Can't be a BeastClan sympathizer, those dragons usually meet an. . .unfortunate end among the Maren Boneyards. That's the only restriction however <3
Other info: Highly prefer an already formatted and prettied up bio. It makes a big difference. Bonus for custom graphics/banners relating to the dragon in question. If the dragon has art I'll pay extra <3

Ping me if you run across a dragon you think I may fancy~
@HoardQueen
Species: Any *except for Imperials.
Genes: Any
Position(s)?: Alchemist
Lore specs: Can't be a BeastClan sympathizer, those dragons usually meet an. . .unfortunate end among the Maren Boneyards. That's the only restriction however <3
Other info: Highly prefer an already formatted and prettied up bio. It makes a big difference. Bonus for custom graphics/banners relating to the dragon in question. If the dragon has art I'll pay extra <3

Ping me if you run across a dragon you think I may fancy~
LzG5Smh.png
Not looking to adopt, but perhaps rtyi I'm holding [URL =0http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1459550]NPC auditions [/url] for my upcoming RP000000/ quest raffle :x
Not looking to adopt, but perhaps rtyi I'm holding [URL =0http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1459550]NPC auditions [/url] for my upcoming RP000000/ quest raffle :x
^
^
@HoardQueen The personality he has written is great, I don't need a history for him. I'll send a cr
@HoardQueen The personality he has written is great, I don't need a history for him. I'll send a cr
MkWutJD.png
1 2 3