Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [closed] You Pick, I Nest
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35
@Ramar hey there! could I request oryx and erie? circuit babs ftw~
@Ramar hey there! could I request oryx and erie? circuit babs ftw~
@Celestriakle - Sure. I should be able to put them on a nest in four days, since that's when Oryx comes off cooldown. :)
@Celestriakle - Sure. I should be able to put them on a nest in four days, since that's when Oryx comes off cooldown. :)
@Ramar thanks!
@Ramar thanks!
Okay, I've got one nest I could fill before Oryx and Erie are up...so, anyone interested?
Okay, I've got one nest I could fill before Oryx and Erie are up...so, anyone interested?
bumping
bumping
@Ramar Can I request Profundum X Rivus? Crossing my fingers for a greenish spectrum guardian + that okapi is love~
@Ramar Can I request Profundum X Rivus? Crossing my fingers for a greenish spectrum guardian + that okapi is love~
@Noxx - got them! 3 eggs, should be due on the 26th. Fingers crossed!
@Noxx - got them! 3 eggs, should be due on the 26th. Fingers crossed!
@Ramar Oooh ping me when they hatch, please <3
@Ramar Oooh ping me when they hatch, please <3
@Ramar

Sibilus and Saltus please. I can wait the 11 days until she's ready, I just wanted to baby reserve :D
@Ramar

Sibilus and Saltus please. I can wait the 11 days until she's ready, I just wanted to baby reserve :D
@Ramar heya! I'm back! Oryx has just 1 day left and Gratia has 6... would you be willing to put them together when Gratia is up?
@Ramar heya! I'm back! Oryx has just 1 day left and Gratia has 6... would you be willing to put them together when Gratia is up?
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35