Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] [found thank you]
1 2 3
Update June 7th, 2015. Re-using this thread for the same purpose, why not. xD I am looking for...

2 arcane nests
1 earth nest project change fff
1 lightning nest

Offering food for each pair for six days, and 5,000t per nest. :3

There's no rush if you'd need a day or two to hatch your own or need to clear space first. I can hold dragons for you, too, if necessary.
Update June 7th, 2015. Re-using this thread for the same purpose, why not. xD I am looking for...

2 arcane nests
1 earth nest project change fff
1 lightning nest

Offering food for each pair for six days, and 5,000t per nest. :3

There's no rush if you'd need a day or two to hatch your own or need to clear space first. I can hold dragons for you, too, if necessary.
Lowkey collecting Leaf Insect currently at 28 full stacks! :D
<3
<3
@RobanCrow
I can host! But I'll need you to hold a few of my dragons too. ^^; Treasure not necessary, but food is welcome!
@RobanCrow
I can host! But I'll need you to hold a few of my dragons too. ^^; Treasure not necessary, but food is welcome!
@eeveedream Okay, that's fine, thank you!
@eeveedream Okay, that's fine, thank you!
@RobanCrow
Okay, awesome! Which dragons do you want bred? I'll swap them with two of mine, then breed them and see how many eggs they have. That way, I'll know how many dragons to send to you for hatching the nest the last day.
@RobanCrow
Okay, awesome! Which dragons do you want bred? I'll swap them with two of mine, then breed them and see how many eggs they have. That way, I'll know how many dragons to send to you for hatching the nest the last day.
@eeveedream The dragons nesting will be Bubblegum and Spearmint (very end of the page). :3
@eeveedream The dragons nesting will be Bubblegum and Spearmint (very end of the page). :3
@RobanCrow
Sent the CR!
@RobanCrow
Sent the CR!
thread revival GO :'D
thread revival GO :'D
@robancrow I can host lightning for you! I don't have space atm but am working on exalting two of my dragons and will have space in probably 3 hours :)
@robancrow I can host lightning for you! I don't have space atm but am working on exalting two of my dragons and will have space in probably 3 hours :)
VorsbNh.png
@lazykitsune18 Awesome, thank you!! Should I start CRs now or wait until then? :'3
@lazykitsune18 Awesome, thank you!! Should I start CRs now or wait until then? :'3
1 2 3