Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] [found thank you]
1 2 3
@RobanCrow you can send them over and I'll accept when I get room! :)
@RobanCrow you can send them over and I'll accept when I get room! :)
VorsbNh.png
@lazykitsune18 Thank you!! I'll send you food and stuff once they're nesting. ♥
@lazykitsune18 Thank you!! I'll send you food and stuff once they're nesting. ♥
Lowkey collecting Leaf Insect currently at 28 full stacks! :D
@RobanCrow they have 4 eggs!
@RobanCrow they have 4 eggs!
VorsbNh.png
@lazykitsune18 Awesome! *crosses fingers for successful project babby*
@lazykitsune18 Awesome! *crosses fingers for successful project babby*
@RobanCrow oooh what are you looking to get? I hope they are nice and give you what you want :D
@RobanCrow oooh what are you looking to get? I hope they are nice and give you what you want :D
VorsbNh.png
@lazykitsune18 [s]I've never image dropped from previews before but hopefully this works??[/s] THERE WE GO. :'D Lightning sir, whom I'm growing less certain of again, and this is already a redo of a previous project... ah well. Him and a pair of forever-babies. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=7&wing=11&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=25&elem=5&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=13&style=7&gender=0&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=67&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=14&wing=53&style=8&gender=0&ages=0&prig=4&secg=5&tert=51&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] ...and now i'm not sure on the earth bby again. I wanted a slate secondary originally, and then changed my mind and tried for soil instead, and I'm back to slate now. OTL Not a problem, I guess, I kept the slate secondary bby from the last clutch. :'D
@lazykitsune18 I've never image dropped from previews before but hopefully this works?? THERE WE GO. :'D Lightning sir, whom I'm growing less certain of again, and this is already a redo of a previous project... ah well. Him and a pair of forever-babies.

dragonpic2.php?body=7&wing=11&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=25&elem=5&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

dragonpic2.php?body=44&wing=13&style=7&gender=0&ages=0&prig=1&secg=1&tert=67&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

dragonpic2.php?body=14&wing=53&style=8&gender=0&ages=0&prig=4&secg=5&tert=51&elem=1&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

...and now i'm not sure on the earth bby again. I wanted a slate secondary originally, and then changed my mind and tried for soil instead, and I'm back to slate now. OTL Not a problem, I guess, I kept the slate secondary bby from the last clutch. :'D
@RobanCrow I've 3 nests open and none of my pairs are ready to breed yet. i'll just need you to help out with space then i can definitely help you out :)
@RobanCrow I've 3 nests open and none of my pairs are ready to breed yet. i'll just need you to help out with space then i can definitely help you out :)
ImLwTCX.png

icon_plant.pngshadow_rune_20.pngicon_plant.png
aCZhRSz.png
@kinebud Yep, that's not a problem! :3 However many dragons you need to move to make room, we could trade dragon for dragon? The ones I would like to borrow a nest for are here, bottom row. IceCream+Sorbet and Bubblegum+Gumdrop. (I have like 20 open lair slots, though, so I can definitely hold more than that if you need. :'D)
@kinebud Yep, that's not a problem! :3 However many dragons you need to move to make room, we could trade dragon for dragon? The ones I would like to borrow a nest for are here, bottom row. IceCream+Sorbet and Bubblegum+Gumdrop. (I have like 20 open lair slots, though, so I can definitely hold more than that if you need. :'D)
@RobanCrow
I have open Arcane nests and lair space :D
@RobanCrow
I have open Arcane nests and lair space :D
@wesleydog Okie! That sounds easier, hahah. :'D Would you prefer to take one or both pairs?
@wesleydog Okie! That sounds easier, hahah. :'D Would you prefer to take one or both pairs?
1 2 3