Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Dragons for anything! G1s!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
@Chomeister
asdfghjkl ;
That G1 Fae.
What's the lowest you'd go on her? ;n;
Goodbye, treasure
@Chomeister
asdfghjkl ;
That G1 Fae.
What's the lowest you'd go on her? ;n;
Goodbye, treasure
@Zaayn Sure! Send the CR when you're ready!

@KyoDracon (Aaa hello there! Shieldbreaker sends his regards!) I'm glad you like the two of them! Did you want to buy them as a pair or were you interested in a hatchie?

@Seolyn Arrgghh I feel so bad since this happened before already, but someone PMed me about her before you sent that! ;A;'' I'm so sorry yo, but if they're not interested after a few days I can sell her to you for cheap?? So sorry about that////
@Zaayn Sure! Send the CR when you're ready!

@KyoDracon (Aaa hello there! Shieldbreaker sends his regards!) I'm glad you like the two of them! Did you want to buy them as a pair or were you interested in a hatchie?

@Seolyn Arrgghh I feel so bad since this happened before already, but someone PMed me about her before you sent that! ;A;'' I'm so sorry yo, but if they're not interested after a few days I can sell her to you for cheap?? So sorry about that////
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
I fear I wouldn't be able to afford them ^^'
So probably more in a hatchie. Except if you would take items? skins? accents?
@Chomeister
I fear I wouldn't be able to afford them ^^'
So probably more in a hatchie. Except if you would take items? skins? accents?
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@KyoDracon I'd love any accents/apparels/items!! What would you like to offer?
@KyoDracon I'd love any accents/apparels/items!! What would you like to offer?
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Would you be interested in Silks? Got 2 green ones. Also a bit of Filigree armour.
Maybe you also want to take a look here. Faaaar more easy to see what I have to offer ^^
@Chomeister
Would you be interested in Silks? Got 2 green ones. Also a bit of Filigree armour.
Maybe you also want to take a look here. Faaaar more easy to see what I have to offer ^^
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@KyoDracon I'm interested in your familiars! I would like your Ragamouse, Moordwelling Trunkers, Snarling Mimic, Woodland Turkey and Nephrite Chameleon! Going by a gem:treasure conversion rate of 1g:550t, it's approx. 100kt? If you want to make up the rest with silks, armour or treasure, feel free! I didn't see any of the silks/armour on the post you linked me to.
@KyoDracon I'm interested in your familiars! I would like your Ragamouse, Moordwelling Trunkers, Snarling Mimic, Woodland Turkey and Nephrite Chameleon! Going by a gem:treasure conversion rate of 1g:550t, it's approx. 100kt? If you want to make up the rest with silks, armour or treasure, feel free! I didn't see any of the silks/armour on the post you linked me to.
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
Those are currently on my dragons, that's why you can't find it.
@Chomeister
Those are currently on my dragons, that's why you can't find it.
@KyoDracon Oh! Did you want to pay with those, then? What would you prefer to part with?
@KyoDracon Oh! Did you want to pay with those, then? What would you prefer to part with?
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister
I'd prefer to keep the fams (there's this raffle that I'd need them for).
I'll gladly part with the apparel, though ^^
@Chomeister
I'd prefer to keep the fams (there's this raffle that I'd need them for).
I'll gladly part with the apparel, though ^^
@Chromeister
Alright, if she becomes available again, I'd love to get her ;u;
@Chromeister
Alright, if she becomes available again, I'd love to get her ;u;
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24