Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Dragons for anything! G1s!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@WingedLegion Oh right, her apparel and familiar!! I forgot to calculate those. Going by AH prices, that would add up as 25+18+12+8+23+8 so approx. 150kt! Sorry about that yo;;
@WingedLegion Oh right, her apparel and familiar!! I forgot to calculate those. Going by AH prices, that would add up as 25+18+12+8+23+8 so approx. 150kt! Sorry about that yo;;
tumblr_o2t14bRIL51rha1muo1_100.png Lair cleanout pg 3 onwards! Always LF:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister Thank you so much! I just sent it. They will be very well loved! ^^
@Chomeister Thank you so much! I just sent it. They will be very well loved! ^^
Sig_Piece1.pngSig_Piece2.pngSig_Piece3.pngSig_Piece4.pngSig_Piece5.png
lKOckcA.png[/url]
@Ambiance I missed your ping I should have made that my username oh boy, but now I feel silly having spent all that treasure on her when I could have traded, hehe ;o;
@Ambiance I missed your ping I should have made that my username oh boy, but now I feel silly having spent all that treasure on her when I could have traded, hehe ;o;
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Ambiance No worries, yo! I'm half asleep myself uOu I'm glad you used it well!! I'm hoping to save my money up over the summer to buy gems as a treat for myself (to gene EVERYTHING YEAHHH) and I'm trying to hold off on buying more G1s until I'm finished!

but that isn't happening and I keep depleting my treasure storage on nice G1s... and gene scrolls
@Ambiance No worries, yo! I'm half asleep myself uOu I'm glad you used it well!! I'm hoping to save my money up over the summer to buy gems as a treat for myself (to gene EVERYTHING YEAHHH) and I'm trying to hold off on buying more G1s until I'm finished!

but that isn't happening and I keep depleting my treasure storage on nice G1s... and gene scrolls
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Ambiance I actually just did that rn... r u psychic...

I'm supposed to hatch a nest tomorrow and that is n o t happening r i p me why do I keep impulse buying these G1s yo I just don't understand
@Ambiance I actually just did that rn... r u psychic...

I'm supposed to hatch a nest tomorrow and that is n o t happening r i p me why do I keep impulse buying these G1s yo I just don't understand
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@chromeister feel free to send me the 72 gems and I'll send you 50kt as you asked previously. I didn't have the treasure last night after paying back a friend so I put the equivalent in gems to you (1:700) which equaled out to 50,400.
@chromeister feel free to send me the 72 gems and I'll send you 50kt as you asked previously. I didn't have the treasure last night after paying back a friend so I put the equivalent in gems to you (1:700) which equaled out to 50,400.
bump
bump
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, I'm afraid that's waaay out of my budget. Sorry. But good luck with all your sales and whatnot! :3
@Chomeister

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, I'm afraid that's waaay out of my budget. Sorry. But good luck with all your sales and whatnot! :3
*~*blhNXG3.png *~*
@Ambiance She's all yours yo, as long as you still want her!
@Ambiance She's all yours yo, as long as you still want her!
Tri-Color Scatterscroll
@Chomeister I'm new ^^ What could i do to get this awesome Dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4299732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42998/4299732_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Chomeister
I'm new ^^ What could i do to get this awesome Dragon?

4299732_350.png
naturebanner.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24