Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Exalt Exchange Hub (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 87
@Kedreeva
Could I possibly send three 4 day old dergs for Tempest? The person came back who'd wanted her a few weeks ago. If you've no room I could pay treasure.
@Kedreeva
Could I possibly send three 4 day old dergs for Tempest? The person came back who'd wanted her a few weeks ago. If you've no room I could pay treasure.
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour She is currently on a nest until Wednesday, but if you don't mind waiting or want to hatch it early you can just have her back 1:1?

@Kekule I can do that today :)
@Houndour She is currently on a nest until Wednesday, but if you don't mind waiting or want to hatch it early you can just have her back 1:1?

@Kekule I can do that today :)
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva
I don't mind the wait, I wasn't expecting them to return so I'm lucky she wasn't already exalted as is. Thank you, I'll let them know.
@Kedreeva
I don't mind the wait, I wasn't expecting them to return so I'm lucky she wasn't already exalted as is. Thank you, I'll let them know.
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@kedreeva
back again, I have a 5-day old hatchie and an adult that needs to go! Could I get two seafood stacks for them? Failing that (U mentioned you were low on seafood :'D) could I get meat stacks instead? I'm always running low on seafood and meat!
@kedreeva
back again, I have a 5-day old hatchie and an adult that needs to go! Could I get two seafood stacks for them? Failing that (U mentioned you were low on seafood :'D) could I get meat stacks instead? I'm always running low on seafood and meat!
@kekule I somehow missed your ping completely, do you still want the stacks?

@Houndour Tempest is ready for pickup, you are welcome to send the CR whenever you are ready for her!
@kekule I somehow missed your ping completely, do you still want the stacks?

@Houndour Tempest is ready for pickup, you are welcome to send the CR whenever you are ready for her!
@kedreeva
ah, sorry, it's ok. My fodder's all been exalted already. I'll let you know next time I get more fodder.
@kedreeva
ah, sorry, it's ok. My fodder's all been exalted already. I'll let you know next time I get more fodder.
@Kedreeva could you put the two dragons I sent you on my tab please?
@Kedreeva could you put the two dragons I sent you on my tab please?
A1dtOaN.png
Clara | Female | +1 Server Time | Clan Vitulus
xgVu2JI.jpg
@dragoninmywagon Sure! I will accept them in a little bit, I'm going to try to clear a little space :)
@dragoninmywagon Sure! I will accept them in a little bit, I'm going to try to clear a little space :)
@Veldirsong Lada is currently on a nest, so I will accept that second CR as soon as she is off on Monday. Alternately, if you'd like to resend the crossroads for her twin sister, you're welcome to trade for her instead. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18347862] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183479/18347862_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Veldirsong Lada is currently on a nest, so I will accept that second CR as soon as she is off on Monday. Alternately, if you'd like to resend the crossroads for her twin sister, you're welcome to trade for her instead.

18347862_350.png
@Kedreeva Oh sure, I'll do that!
@Kedreeva Oh sure, I'll do that!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 87