Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@BattyCabinet
omg can i get surprise he looks like jaffa cake packaging omg
@BattyCabinet
omg can i get surprise he looks like jaffa cake packaging omg
@battycabinet
im probably gonna rename him that
im kind of starting to run out of space so i cant really take him and i prefer triple gened dragons
@battycabinet
im probably gonna rename him that
im kind of starting to run out of space so i cant really take him and i prefer triple gened dragons
@StayingBehind I'm certainly going to ping myself for now, such lovely Wildclaws! You can count on me being back!~
@StayingBehind I'm certainly going to ping myself for now, such lovely Wildclaws! You can count on me being back!~
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
@battycabinet

I'd love that rose boy!
@battycabinet

I'd love that rose boy!
raffle5.png
@battycabinet

Yes! Thanks so much!
@battycabinet

Yes! Thanks so much!
raffle5.png
@BattyCabinet
Is ProfessorMint still available?
@BattyCabinet
Is ProfessorMint still available?
157p6oj.jpg
@BattyCabinet do you do WC for WC trades? I love Sky but need room for a big nest hatching tomorrow.
@BattyCabinet do you do WC for WC trades? I love Sky but need room for a big nest hatching tomorrow.
@BattyCabinet fab! will send.
@BattyCabinet fab! will send.
Can I get pings about any changes in the 'stock' of wildclaws? c: I'm rather picky aboutwildclaws, and have a few I'd like to swap at some point, if at all possible, but not this moment.
Can I get pings about any changes in the 'stock' of wildclaws? c: I'm rather picky aboutwildclaws, and have a few I'd like to swap at some point, if at all possible, but not this moment.
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
i'll be sending a CR for two wild claws to be rehomed!
i love them to bits but i can seem to find mates for them and i've run out of space
i'd really like to see them go to good homes, thank you!
i'll be sending a CR for two wild claws to be rehomed!
i love them to bits but i can seem to find mates for them and i've run out of space
i'd really like to see them go to good homes, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6