Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Raptorix Lineage Trades
1 2 ... 495 496 497 498 499 ... 1774 1775
@smeen <3 Thank you for introducing Opal into the lineages! (Now to see who I got with a gem tert to breed him with! :O) I'm sending you DizzySock, someone who I was trying to breed genes back onto. He was very likely going to be exalt fodder before being bred for another generation in my lair. D: You are so helpful, thank you!!!!!

@TheRedReaper Woo!!! Let's keep this double colored trend with the Ceramic lineage going! <3 CR sent, CR accepted, thank you!

@Tkdriverx Thank you, thank you!! CR sent, enjoy! Lucky

@Stewaemi Yes! CR sent, enjoy!
@smeen <3 Thank you for introducing Opal into the lineages! (Now to see who I got with a gem tert to breed him with! :O) I'm sending you DizzySock, someone who I was trying to breed genes back onto. He was very likely going to be exalt fodder before being bred for another generation in my lair. D: You are so helpful, thank you!!!!!

@TheRedReaper Woo!!! Let's keep this double colored trend with the Ceramic lineage going! <3 CR sent, CR accepted, thank you!

@Tkdriverx Thank you, thank you!! CR sent, enjoy! Lucky

@Stewaemi Yes! CR sent, enjoy!
84si1j.png
@raptorix if you get that opal baby may I have them? I'm trying to breed some opal! You'll get first pic of the hatchies, as usual :)

im too poor to buy one
@raptorix if you get that opal baby may I have them? I'm trying to breed some opal! You'll get first pic of the hatchies, as usual :)

im too poor to buy one
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
@TheRedReaper Who were you going to breed him with?
@TheRedReaper Who were you going to breed him with?
84si1j.png
I was thinking Saiga, Mammoth, Elar, or Winza! You can choose any other I would breed him with if you like :) or I can find him a mate @raptorix
I was thinking Saiga, Mammoth, Elar, or Winza! You can choose any other I would breed him with if you like :) or I can find him a mate @raptorix
Or I've got a pretty little green girl on the way!
Or I've got a pretty little green girl on the way!
Got her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32774000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327741/32774000_350.png[/img] [/url] I could breed her with him
Got her!

32774000_350.png

I could breed her with him
@TheRedReaper I was looking at Kirea, actually! Very close tert colors, and the primary/secondary range would be nice. I don't advise the new Imperial because Opal is a gem gene, and Runes is an Uncommon Treasure gene. (You've only got 2% chance of Opal against Runes!) Where as Kirea's Glimmer gives you a 50% Opal chance. Also decent chance the baby could end up as a Skydancer, compared to Imperials.
You're welcome to breed him as many times as you want!
@TheRedReaper I was looking at Kirea, actually! Very close tert colors, and the primary/secondary range would be nice. I don't advise the new Imperial because Opal is a gem gene, and Runes is an Uncommon Treasure gene. (You've only got 2% chance of Opal against Runes!) Where as Kirea's Glimmer gives you a 50% Opal chance. Also decent chance the baby could end up as a Skydancer, compared to Imperials.
You're welcome to breed him as many times as you want!
84si1j.png
@raptorix alright! Kirea it is!
@raptorix alright! Kirea it is!
@TheRedReaper Elar and Mammoth are good canidates too! Primary/secondary ranges would be from pinks&reds to white! :O
@TheRedReaper Elar and Mammoth are good canidates too! Primary/secondary ranges would be from pinks&reds to white! :O
84si1j.png
*gasp* ooh! Sounds lovely! I think Elar or Kirea would be best! @raptorix
*gasp* ooh! Sounds lovely! I think Elar or Kirea would be best! @raptorix
1 2 ... 495 496 497 498 499 ... 1774 1775