Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Beauties for your Beast
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@niernen sure, send them along and leave the rest to me :) make sure everything us u equipted and out of the AH
@niernen sure, send them along and leave the rest to me :) make sure everything us u equipted and out of the AH
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Succubuslust

Is Fangorn still available please? And if I'm reading this right, its a one on one exchange?
@Succubuslust

Is Fangorn still available please? And if I'm reading this right, its a one on one exchange?
Vm28v.gif 96VHn.gif z3ToJ.gif s24DZ.gif x4PMu.gif dToMV.gif
@succubuslust

CRing now for Fangorn
@succubuslust

CRing now for Fangorn
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@hystericblue You commented first so hope you sent a cr for it.

@aeranautics I'm afraid another got to him just before you, though is there another that also interests you? Also know I can do custom breedings if you want me to try again to get another his colour
@hystericblue You commented first so hope you sent a cr for it.

@aeranautics I'm afraid another got to him just before you, though is there another that also interests you? Also know I can do custom breedings if you want me to try again to get another his colour
@Succubuslust

I would like to take the two Guardian pairs (Deepgrotto and Wavedancer). I can offer you an unhatched nocturne egg. :)
@Succubuslust

I would like to take the two Guardian pairs (Deepgrotto and Wavedancer). I can offer you an unhatched nocturne egg. :)
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@kyomu that sounds really good. Cause I'm wanting them to go to a great home together cause their colours really work nicely with the right genes.
How's this, the pair for a noct egg and 6k total? So that's 3 k each and noct covers the rest. :)
@kyomu that sounds really good. Cause I'm wanting them to go to a great home together cause their colours really work nicely with the right genes.
How's this, the pair for a noct egg and 6k total? So that's 3 k each and noct covers the rest. :)
@Succubuslust

Sounds good to me. CR and egg sent! ^_^
@Succubuslust

Sounds good to me. CR and egg sent! ^_^
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@Succubuslust I just hatched some fodder today. I'm really interested in your female guardian hatchling named Deathscale, would you be willing to accept a Gen 2 fodder for her? She's the third on your list there.
@Succubuslust I just hatched some fodder today. I'm really interested in your female guardian hatchling named Deathscale, would you be willing to accept a Gen 2 fodder for her? She's the third on your list there.
82yGJuK.pngLl19LuP.gifgiphy.gifwfUfEGg.gifKEQAerK.png
@kyomu thank you for your trade :)

@danidawn. I'm willing to take any dragon you deam exultable. So send a trade as soon as you have one exult worthy. :)
@kyomu thank you for your trade :)

@danidawn. I'm willing to take any dragon you deam exultable. So send a trade as soon as you have one exult worthy. :)
@Succubuslust Excellent! Expect a trade here shortly. :)
@Succubuslust Excellent! Expect a trade here shortly. :)
82yGJuK.pngLl19LuP.gifgiphy.gifwfUfEGg.gifKEQAerK.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11