Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Snapple Bro-Pack Looking for New Homes
1 2 3
@Reaganstorme - I just looked, and I cracked up as well. What a brotastic picture he's got, 10/10.
@Reaganstorme - I just looked, and I cracked up as well. What a brotastic picture he's got, 10/10.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Reaganstorme How much for Mephistopheles? :o (The picture in his bio is awesome.)
@Reaganstorme How much for Mephistopheles? :o (The picture in his bio is awesome.)
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
@Abucketofdragons - I'd like to get 40-50kT for him because he has the artwork as well. Say 100 Gems instead if you'd rather do that way.
@Abucketofdragons - I'd like to get 40-50kT for him because he has the artwork as well. Say 100 Gems instead if you'd rather do that way.
@Reaganstorme Preferably treasure. And I suspect that you know that I would rather pay less, hah. ^^
(Oh, you run the Shameful Familiar Adoptions thread? I want in on that when you open it again. :o )
@Reaganstorme Preferably treasure. And I suspect that you know that I would rather pay less, hah. ^^
(Oh, you run the Shameful Familiar Adoptions thread? I want in on that when you open it again. :o )
@Abucketofdragons - I'm happy to haggle, what did you have in mind?

(With all the new registration windows, i found i was feeling a bit overwhelmed dealing with limited time to play on the site and also trying to send familiars to people especially seeing as I'm doing this from a tablet. I really need to rethink how i will run it again in the future.)
@Abucketofdragons - I'm happy to haggle, what did you have in mind?

(With all the new registration windows, i found i was feeling a bit overwhelmed dealing with limited time to play on the site and also trying to send familiars to people especially seeing as I'm doing this from a tablet. I really need to rethink how i will run it again in the future.)
@Reaganstorme Eh, I can do 40kT. Artwork and all. ^^

Have you considered cooldowns? So people can only receive/give familiars so-and-so often?
@Reaganstorme Eh, I can do 40kT. Artwork and all. ^^

Have you considered cooldowns? So people can only receive/give familiars so-and-so often?
@Abucketofdragons - 40kT is fine. I'll set up the CR shortly.

It wasn't repeat requesters or frequent donors that was the main issue, it was the fact that it is quite laborious trying to transpose the text of each entry whilst using a tablet.

It frequently reloads pages when switching tabs (meaning i would lose whatever i had typed if i had to check any info), has a word limit on the new post window (preventing me from updating the first few posts when they got too long), and isn't the fastest way of typing as i frequently have to change keyboard screens to access special characters (such as to display items).

All in all, it was just taking up too much of my time on the site to run it efficiently or effectively to my satisfaction.
@Abucketofdragons - 40kT is fine. I'll set up the CR shortly.

It wasn't repeat requesters or frequent donors that was the main issue, it was the fact that it is quite laborious trying to transpose the text of each entry whilst using a tablet.

It frequently reloads pages when switching tabs (meaning i would lose whatever i had typed if i had to check any info), has a word limit on the new post window (preventing me from updating the first few posts when they got too long), and isn't the fastest way of typing as i frequently have to change keyboard screens to access special characters (such as to display items).

All in all, it was just taking up too much of my time on the site to run it efficiently or effectively to my satisfaction.
@Reaganstorme Ah, okay. I have heard that using a tablet can be unnecessarily bothersome. I hope you figure something out, but without a PC or something else to do the writing on, that sounds difficult. ^^;
@Reaganstorme Ah, okay. I have heard that using a tablet can be unnecessarily bothersome. I hope you figure something out, but without a PC or something else to do the writing on, that sounds difficult. ^^;
Bumping again for the last two of the Bro-Pack!

(Seriously, they are getting pizza and beer stains all over my nice lair! Put that down before you break .... Nevermind.)
Bumping again for the last two of the Bro-Pack!

(Seriously, they are getting pizza and beer stains all over my nice lair! Put that down before you break .... Nevermind.)
Bump?
Bump?
1 2 3