Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Trading Hub-Old Thread
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 91
@brilliantsky

Any way i can be added to the pinglist, please?
@brilliantsky

Any way i can be added to the pinglist, please?
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@brilliantsky

I concur with Kohra. Some of us do not run proper hatcheries and do not want to. I would rather leave things as it is, but affiliation would be cool.

@IronPen

I'll send cr requests for the two of them now. You can send their things if you wish, but it isn't necessary.
@brilliantsky

I concur with Kohra. Some of us do not run proper hatcheries and do not want to. I would rather leave things as it is, but affiliation would be cool.

@IronPen

I'll send cr requests for the two of them now. You can send their things if you wish, but it isn't necessary.
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
@brilliantsky
Shadeyrain just took Dawn and Domhnull so you can take them down! thanky ou!
@brilliantsky
Shadeyrain just took Dawn and Domhnull so you can take them down! thanky ou!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@brilliantsky [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14549476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145495/14549476_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Ocasta Price: 10kt, free if bought with his sister. History: Ocasta began his life learning to heal from his mother. He was good at it, but it lacked something he desired from his magics. It wasn't until he witnessed a practice in the ranks of Hellreek's battle mages that he really knew what he wanted to do with his power. He sought out the most powerful, power hungry mage he could find, in the form of Lyse, and had him teach him the ropes. Being around Lyse was not good for the impressionable young dragon, and soon he was mad with his own strength. The Leader stopped him before he could make his own journey to the Wyrmwound, and said it would be better if he went away somewhere else, where the Wyrmwound could not tempt him like it tempts his mentor. Personality: Ocasta was sweet and gentle, if not a little perpetually bored. He is smart, though not much of a talker. He enjoys fish, not to eat, just to watch. He is remarkably independent for his breed, though he would probably like a friend, mate or his sister to be accessible when he needs a buddy. After his training, be became more aggressive and prideful, and generally less likable than he was before. With conditioning he should revert back to the way he was before. Possible Positions: He'd make an excellent healer, for he already has training. A mage is also preferable, with cautionary observation. One of his brother's has a affinity for plants and while he has not tried it himself he may have the gift. His father is a noted assassin, and while he was not trained under his wing, he would be sure to pick up the art rather quickly. Where they'd like to go: He is used to the chaos of Hellreek, so another large lair would not deter him. However, a small of peaceful clan would be nothing to complain about, and a refreshing change of pace. He does not mind to where he goes, but a Plague clan may have more trouble with his power lust than something of another flight. Anything else: I would rather he did not get exalted, at least not right away. He can come with my bio layout if you shoot me a pm c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14549478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145495/14549478_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Ocypete Price: 10kt, free if bought with her brother History: While Ocasta went off with her mother, Ocypete was whisked away to the dirty scum off Hellreek's lower class. She learned to steal, fight, and kill in the grips of an uncharacteristically supportive group of shady dragons. Her father cherished her, and so did her thieving mentor, Agaricus. However the growing size of Hellreek's underground was less than warranted, and together, they decided that she needed to move on and help other clans gather the wealth that Hellreek has. The sudden departure of her brother had her dashing out of Hellreek's mouth right after him. Personality: Ocypete is surprisingly calm and kind for what Hellreek taught her to do. She is never above stooping to help something in need, whether it be dragon or animal. She has an open and accepting heart, though that is surprisingly common for felons coming from broken homes, it is less so for those born into the game. Because of this, she does not judge her brother for what happened to him, blaming it more on Lyse. Still there is a ruthless side to her, that leaves no prisoners and always makes sure she gets out with her life, no matter the cost. Possible Positions: She was trained to be an assassin and a thief, but her kind heart would also make her a loving nurse or caretaker. She would also make an excellent warrior or hunter. She has very little magical prowess, but with a little training she would be able to harness it enough to be a healer or mage. Where they'd like to go: She doesn't mind much where she goes, but she would like to go with her brother to 'protect' him from temptation. She has a mistrust of Pearlcatchers, so a low number of them would be preferable but not a necessity. Anything else: I'd rather she not be exalted, at least not right away. She can come with my bio layout if asked c: thank you for looking!
@brilliantsky

14549476_350.png

Name: Ocasta

Price: 10kt, free if bought with his sister.

History: Ocasta began his life learning to heal from his mother. He was good at it, but it lacked something he desired from his magics. It wasn't until he witnessed a practice in the ranks of Hellreek's battle mages that he really knew what he wanted to do with his power. He sought out the most powerful, power hungry mage he could find, in the form of Lyse, and had him teach him the ropes. Being around Lyse was not good for the impressionable young dragon, and soon he was mad with his own strength. The Leader stopped him before he could make his own journey to the Wyrmwound, and said it would be better if he went away somewhere else, where the Wyrmwound could not tempt him like it tempts his mentor.

Personality: Ocasta was sweet and gentle, if not a little perpetually bored. He is smart, though not much of a talker. He enjoys fish, not to eat, just to watch. He is remarkably independent for his breed, though he would probably like a friend, mate or his sister to be accessible when he needs a buddy. After his training, be became more aggressive and prideful, and generally less likable than he was before. With conditioning he should revert back to the way he was before.

Possible Positions: He'd make an excellent healer, for he already has training. A mage is also preferable, with cautionary observation. One of his brother's has a affinity for plants and while he has not tried it himself he may have the gift. His father is a noted assassin, and while he was not trained under his wing, he would be sure to pick up the art rather quickly.

Where they'd like to go: He is used to the chaos of Hellreek, so another large lair would not deter him. However, a small of peaceful clan would be nothing to complain about, and a refreshing change of pace. He does not mind to where he goes, but a Plague clan may have more trouble with his power lust than something of another flight.

Anything else: I would rather he did not get exalted, at least not right away. He can come with my bio layout if you shoot me a pm c:

14549478_350.png

Name: Ocypete

Price: 10kt, free if bought with her brother

History: While Ocasta went off with her mother, Ocypete was whisked away to the dirty scum off Hellreek's lower class. She learned to steal, fight, and kill in the grips of an uncharacteristically supportive group of shady dragons. Her father cherished her, and so did her thieving mentor, Agaricus. However the growing size of Hellreek's underground was less than warranted, and together, they decided that she needed to move on and help other clans gather the wealth that Hellreek has. The sudden departure of her brother had her dashing out of Hellreek's mouth right after him.

Personality: Ocypete is surprisingly calm and kind for what Hellreek taught her to do. She is never above stooping to help something in need, whether it be dragon or animal. She has an open and accepting heart, though that is surprisingly common for felons coming from broken homes, it is less so for those born into the game. Because of this, she does not judge her brother for what happened to him, blaming it more on Lyse. Still there is a ruthless side to her, that leaves no prisoners and always makes sure she gets out with her life, no matter the cost.

Possible Positions: She was trained to be an assassin and a thief, but her kind heart would also make her a loving nurse or caretaker. She would also make an excellent warrior or hunter. She has very little magical prowess, but with a little training she would be able to harness it enough to be a healer or mage.

Where they'd like to go: She doesn't mind much where she goes, but she would like to go with her brother to 'protect' him from temptation. She has a mistrust of Pearlcatchers, so a low number of them would be preferable but not a necessity.

Anything else: I'd rather she not be exalted, at least not right away. She can come with my bio layout if asked c:

thank you for looking!
endure and survive.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14750050] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147501/14750050_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name: [/b]Faellis [b]Price:[/b] at least 15k [b]BIO:[/b] [i]They are twins. Faellis and Feyrion are almost exactly alike in appearance. They were born amid the darkest reaches of the woods, away from sunlight and sound and other dragons. They learned to forage for sustenance from an early age, a skill drilled into them by their mother, Askavi. She was always very particular about any of them wandering off. It almost seemed as if... she was afraid, terrified even. Faellis often felt observed throughout his early life, while staying in the woods of the Owlish isle. Out of the two brothers, Faellis was always the most down-to-earth, the practical one, the protector. He would always follow his mother's strict rules, keeping an eye on his brother lest he wandered off. Faellis knew his younger brother was more sensitive to magic, could do things and sense things Faellis couldn't - yet that made Feyrion more susceptible to hostile influences. Dedicated to a fault, Faellis' world crumbled around him the day his brother went missing. They searched for Feyrion day and night, and only managed to find him the next day, close to death, with a mad, feverish gleam in his eyes. Faellis and Askavi nursed him back to health, but from that day on, there was something... off about Feyrion. Faellis still bitterly blames himself for what happened. Due to this, Faellis has very strong protective instincts. He is, however, very selective about the individuals he chooses to protect, keeping only a small number of dragons close to him and shutting out the rest. He has since drifted away from his brother, as they chose different paths. Faellis started training as a warrior, a protector of others. The events of his childhood made a deep impression on him and he vows to never let another one of his cherished ones down. If needed, he will fight to the death for them.[/i] [b]Possible Positions:[/b] He would do great as a warrior, especially if he has someone to protect. [b]Where they'd like to go:[/b] Anywhere is fine, although he'd prefer a place away from wooded areas. [b]Anything else:[/b] You can do whatever you wish when you have the dragon: breed him, sell him, exalt him, change his bio, the dragon is yours. <3 The brother from his story is already with someone else!

14750050_350.png

Name: Faellis
Price: at least 15k
BIO:
They are twins.
Faellis and Feyrion are almost exactly alike in appearance. They were born amid the darkest reaches of the woods, away from sunlight and sound and other dragons. They learned to forage for sustenance from an early age, a skill drilled into them by their mother, Askavi. She was always very particular about any of them wandering off. It almost seemed as if... she was afraid, terrified even.

Faellis often felt observed throughout his early life, while staying in the woods of the Owlish isle. Out of the two brothers, Faellis was always the most down-to-earth, the practical one, the protector. He would always follow his mother's strict rules, keeping an eye on his brother lest he wandered off. Faellis knew his younger brother was more sensitive to magic, could do things and sense things Faellis couldn't - yet that made Feyrion more susceptible to hostile influences.

Dedicated to a fault, Faellis' world crumbled around him the day his brother went missing. They searched for Feyrion day and night, and only managed to find him the next day, close to death, with a mad, feverish gleam in his eyes. Faellis and Askavi nursed him back to health, but from that day on, there was something... off about Feyrion.

Faellis still bitterly blames himself for what happened. Due to this, Faellis has very strong protective instincts. He is, however, very selective about the individuals he chooses to protect, keeping only a small number of dragons close to him and shutting out the rest. He has since drifted away from his brother, as they chose different paths. Faellis started training as a warrior, a protector of others. The events of his childhood made a deep impression on him and he vows to never let another one of his cherished ones down. If needed, he will fight to the death for them.

Possible Positions: He would do great as a warrior, especially if he has someone to protect.
Where they'd like to go: Anywhere is fine, although he'd prefer a place away from wooded areas.
Anything else: You can do whatever you wish when you have the dragon: breed him, sell him, exalt him, change his bio, the dragon is yours. <3 The brother from his story is already with someone else!
@brilliantsky

Florian can be taken down. I'm going to be exalting him tomorrow. He has been purchased.

@brilliantsky

Florian can be taken down. I'm going to be exalting him tomorrow. He has been purchased.

kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias
Would you be willing to sell Florian to me? I've been eyeing him since he was posted. I'd hate for him to be exalted
@Artorias
Would you be willing to sell Florian to me? I've been eyeing him since he was posted. I'd hate for him to be exalted
@Kroo

Of course! I'd hate to see him exalted as well but I'm running terribly short on lair space. Thanks for taking him c:
@Kroo

Of course! I'd hate to see him exalted as well but I'm running terribly short on lair space. Thanks for taking him c:
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias
Thank you! He'll have a good home in my clan
ps. I love your lore! I have to admit, I read through your whole clan bio, and Florian's parents so far ;u; Its awesome!
@Artorias
Thank you! He'll have a good home in my clan
ps. I love your lore! I have to admit, I read through your whole clan bio, and Florian's parents so far ;u; Its awesome!
@brilliantsky thanks so much for the ping (and sorry for the late reply)! It seems like a good resource and I'll move my dragons to it soon since I am more of a lore person than a traditional RPer.
I'll ping you when I have it set up so you know when to take my dragons off your listing/make more room for others, if that's alright ?
@brilliantsky thanks so much for the ping (and sorry for the late reply)! It seems like a good resource and I'll move my dragons to it soon since I am more of a lore person than a traditional RPer.
I'll ping you when I have it set up so you know when to take my dragons off your listing/make more room for others, if that's alright ?
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 91