Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | { Lair Cleanout } + crystals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@okyi Oh, I'd totally be interested! Do you have a ping list you could add me to for when they hatch?
@okyi Oh, I'd totally be interested! Do you have a ping list you could add me to for when they hatch?
tnLQUQR.png
@okyi
Oh he's definitely got that! I can't stop ogling him and running through foresee progeny with every potential mate in my lair. Ugh I am the happiest plagueling.
@okyi
Oh he's definitely got that! I can't stop ogling him and running through foresee progeny with every potential mate in my lair. Ugh I am the happiest plagueling.
XbEbKYQ.png
@KatieOurMatie oo sure thing!

@MmeLibertine gosh i'm sure the hatchies will turn out great haha i'm glad i could be of service o v o)///
@KatieOurMatie oo sure thing!

@MmeLibertine gosh i'm sure the hatchies will turn out great haha i'm glad i could be of service o v o)///
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
tnLQUQR.png
@okyi if you don't want to give him away that's totally fine!

i'd definitely be willing to pay a little more for him, somewhere around ~50-60k? if you wouldn't mind holding onto him for me to get the money, which wouldn't take long, a day at most, i'm at about 30k right now :u

but again, if you'd rather keep him that's fine c:
@okyi if you don't want to give him away that's totally fine!

i'd definitely be willing to pay a little more for him, somewhere around ~50-60k? if you wouldn't mind holding onto him for me to get the money, which wouldn't take long, a day at most, i'm at about 30k right now :u

but again, if you'd rather keep him that's fine c:
marzipan-63907178-by-etheryn.png ... aze ( they / them )
wishlist / sales
@heypercy gosh i guess i do need the lair space. when you're ready just send a CR for him for 60k :)
@heypercy gosh i guess i do need the lair space. when you're ready just send a CR for him for 60k :)
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
@okyi How much would you like for this chica? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8188459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81885/8188459_350.png[/img]
@okyi
How much would you like for this chica?

8188459_350.png
Please ping me at RattyfleeF! My username has an 'f' on the end, not a 't'!
@Rattyfleef hmm i'm looking for maybe about 50k for her, haggling welcome
@Rattyfleef hmm i'm looking for maybe about 50k for her, haggling welcome
~
~
@okyi is one of your crystal's male?
@okyi is one of your crystal's male?
Uf8EgNV.png Friend to All Flights Uf8EgNV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7