Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | { Lair Cleanout } + crystals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Junica oo sure did you have an offer in mind, im not quite sure if i want to part with her yet ;A;

@Mazin no worries!

@MmeLibertine haha RB's definitely grow on you, he is nesting until rollover so is it alright if i send you a CR then?
@Junica oo sure did you have an offer in mind, im not quite sure if i want to part with her yet ;A;

@Mazin no worries!

@MmeLibertine haha RB's definitely grow on you, he is nesting until rollover so is it alright if i send you a CR then?
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
@okyi
That's EVEN BETTER actually. Time to grind the coli and fairgrounds like a mofo. He's a stunner. *___* Please hold him for me, and I'll have the treasure ready and waiting for your CR!
@okyi
That's EVEN BETTER actually. Time to grind the coli and fairgrounds like a mofo. He's a stunner. *___* Please hold him for me, and I'll have the treasure ready and waiting for your CR!
XbEbKYQ.png
@okyi

No worries. How much were you looking for Alas, then?
@okyi

No worries. How much were you looking for Alas, then?
windsinger_symbol.png
@okyi
im super interested in several of your dragons! would you be interested in anyone from my lair? anyone past telvos is up for grabs!
@okyi
im super interested in several of your dragons! would you be interested in anyone from my lair? anyone past telvos is up for grabs!

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
@okyi I've got a few hatchlings that I could level and send to you as exalt fodder in a few days, or you could keep them if you want?
@okyi I've got a few hatchlings that I could level and send to you as exalt fodder in a few days, or you could keep them if you want?
j3zsWMV.png
@MmeLibertine hahaha good luck! sure thing!

@pitola gosh sorry i've already got someone interested in him

@galactic your dergs are so pretty but sadly none of them are really catching my eye at the moment

@junica sorry that's a lovely offer but i just don't have the room for any more dergs at the moment :(
@MmeLibertine hahaha good luck! sure thing!

@pitola gosh sorry i've already got someone interested in him

@galactic your dergs are so pretty but sadly none of them are really catching my eye at the moment

@junica sorry that's a lovely offer but i just don't have the room for any more dergs at the moment :(
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
@okyi
aw shucks i really like eitri... maybe ill come back and buy him from you once ive sold a few more dragons :)
@okyi
aw shucks i really like eitri... maybe ill come back and buy him from you once ive sold a few more dragons :)

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
@okyi
how much for alas? he's a beauty!
@okyi
how much for alas? he's a beauty!
JFxEO5r.gif8dqm7Js.gifhn0FWxt.gif
@okyi that's okay! how much are you asking for her?
@okyi that's okay! how much are you asking for her?
j3zsWMV.png
@okyi
That's fine, I was just curious.
@okyi
That's fine, I was just curious.
1G6ECC9.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7