Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Crystal for trade/sale!
1 2 3 4
@dragonNMR I don't mind. Give me a few more mins to get the treasure, I just got home from work.
@dragonNMR I don't mind. Give me a few more mins to get the treasure, I just got home from work.
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_ngn0n8JKde1qk8bj1.png gAOT387.png 11031865.png
@Kitlin

No problem! You can send a CR whenever your ready. :)
@Kitlin

No problem! You can send a CR whenever your ready. :)
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
I have a mullbery/thistle/thistle (but its not crystal), and a storm/stonewash/stormwash coatl if you are interested. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8254262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82543/8254262_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7330658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73307/7330658_350.png[/img] [/url] Because I am interested in your crystal derg. And I also have my nest (cienne X arthur) which has some beautiful outcomes in the near future (either spiral or PC)
I have a mullbery/thistle/thistle (but its not crystal), and a storm/stonewash/stormwash coatl if you are interested.

8254262_350.png

7330658_350.png

Because I am interested in your crystal derg.
And I also have my nest (cienne X arthur) which has some beautiful outcomes in the near future (either spiral or PC)
unknown.png
@Metallokinetic

(Have I seen you on my pokemon forum? o3o -not sure-)

I'm afraid the two you are offering are not really to my taste but, Arthur is most certainly my kind of dragon though (And I can see a few pearlcatchers crystals I would love out of the combo)! I can wait for his nest, if that sounds reasonable? :3
@Metallokinetic

(Have I seen you on my pokemon forum? o3o -not sure-)

I'm afraid the two you are offering are not really to my taste but, Arthur is most certainly my kind of dragon though (And I can see a few pearlcatchers crystals I would love out of the combo)! I can wait for his nest, if that sounds reasonable? :3
@DragonNMR (Im not sure either, maybe) Yeah. I can make a note, and I wont take a dragon for trades until I hatch a crystal from them. Though, I am thinking of just buying a darn crystal scroll, I have the gems for it.
@DragonNMR (Im not sure either, maybe) Yeah. I can make a note, and I wont take a dragon for trades until I hatch a crystal from them. Though, I am thinking of just buying a darn crystal scroll, I have the gems for it.
unknown.png
@Metallokinetic

If you prefer buying the scroll, do tell me, I don't want to hold a dragon and then be told later that you changed your mind. (That already happened and I wasn't very happy, I needed the lair space and it was one of my crystals and I wasn't even sent a message that they changed their mind till I asked wondering what was taking so long)

Because I do realize the cool down for Aurthur is 11 day and then 5 days for the eggs to hatch.
@Metallokinetic

If you prefer buying the scroll, do tell me, I don't want to hold a dragon and then be told later that you changed your mind. (That already happened and I wasn't very happy, I needed the lair space and it was one of my crystals and I wasn't even sent a message that they changed their mind till I asked wondering what was taking so long)

Because I do realize the cool down for Aurthur is 11 day and then 5 days for the eggs to hatch.
@dragonNMR No, I would still be interested! I am always looking for crystal dergs, and I would need some to breed (Im hoping for the next reg window after this one for a newbie giveaway)
@dragonNMR No, I would still be interested! I am always looking for crystal dergs, and I would need some to breed (Im hoping for the next reg window after this one for a newbie giveaway)
unknown.png
1 2 3 4