Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nature nests!
I will breed any dergs to get their babies to have nature eyes for you if you want! 500t (thats in the hundreds, not thousands, so only five hundred!) is all it costs to have a nest!
Nest #1
Taken
nest #2

I can buy another nest if you want to make more Green eyed babes!
I will breed any dergs to get their babies to have nature eyes for you if you want! 500t (thats in the hundreds, not thousands, so only five hundred!) is all it costs to have a nest!
Nest #1
Taken
nest #2

I can buy another nest if you want to make more Green eyed babes!
XQ1Np.gifThanks Guys for all the clicks that you give! It makes me happy to see my dragons evolving!
nature_ani.gif
@FlameDrake3 ooh this is so generous nvn would you be willing to host my Bean and Vulcan? they'll be rtb in just 8 days
@FlameDrake3 ooh this is so generous nvn would you be willing to host my Bean and Vulcan? they'll be rtb in just 8 days
@plusle sure! When their ready send 'em over, I will breed, then give you hatchlings, and you get the nature eyed babies you wanted!

Thanks for actually posting, I really dislike when people only send, it makes it hard to keep track! Thank you!
@plusle sure! When their ready send 'em over, I will breed, then give you hatchlings, and you get the nature eyed babies you wanted!

Thanks for actually posting, I really dislike when people only send, it makes it hard to keep track! Thank you!
XQ1Np.gifThanks Guys for all the clicks that you give! It makes me happy to see my dragons evolving!
nature_ani.gif
@FlameDrake3 thank you C: Its no trouble, I find it rather rude to just send crossroads with no advance notice uvu

edit oh no i had a whole message typed up why did FR delete it??
@FlameDrake3 thank you C: Its no trouble, I find it rather rude to just send crossroads with no advance notice uvu

edit oh no i had a whole message typed up why did FR delete it??