Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Nest Rentals! All 11 Flights!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1210 1211
@Chriture
Is that pair RTB?

PFFT it is still the 10th >->
Ignore me.
@Chriture
Is that pair RTB?

PFFT it is still the 10th >->
Ignore me.
@NotSoSimple tomorrow :) I'll go ahead and send the CR now, and you can either accept it now or when they're ready :)
@NotSoSimple tomorrow :) I'll go ahead and send the CR now, and you can either accept it now or when they're ready :)
@Chriture they both have something equipped.
@Chriture they both have something equipped.
@NotSoSimple AAHH I forgot to take off their familiars. They should be good to go now : )
@NotSoSimple AAHH I forgot to take off their familiars. They should be good to go now : )
bump
bump
clan_of_murky_spirits_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zc8x.png free_wind_nests_button_by_perfectly_purnima-d85zdxq.png
@TigerGirl

I noticed your nests are all full but any time soon one of those nests will be freeing up? :O
@TigerGirl

I noticed your nests are all full but any time soon one of those nests will be freeing up? :O
34xf4wg.jpg
@Skeithy - I have one opening up in 3 days if that's okay. I can send you a reminder on that day, too.
@Skeithy - I have one opening up in 3 days if that's okay. I can send you a reminder on that day, too.
JETQcvF.png
@TigerGirl

Yes please! I dont mind waiting 8)
@TigerGirl

Yes please! I dont mind waiting 8)
34xf4wg.jpg
Whoa, neat! O:
I'll have to come back when my pairs are ready.
Whoa, neat! O:
I'll have to come back when my pairs are ready.
@Purnima

Hi! I have two pairs of dragons I'm hoping to breed soon, but I only have room enough in my nests for one of them! By any chance would you be able to incubate a nest for me, starting either tomorrow or the next day? (I can donate food and/or a little bit of money.)
@Purnima

Hi! I have two pairs of dragons I'm hoping to breed soon, but I only have room enough in my nests for one of them! By any chance would you be able to incubate a nest for me, starting either tomorrow or the next day? (I can donate food and/or a little bit of money.)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1210 1211