Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Please post here and I will send you a Crossroads Trade for them.
Limit one dragon per new user.
I will try to add a few new dragons every week. If you really like one, but already took a dragon from me you may purchase the second dragon for 5k.

~while you may re-sell any of these dragons to make a profit, trade the for dragons more for your liking on this forum or to other people: please do not exalt these dragons. do not. don't do it. don't.~

: all dragons gone, please check back soon:
Please post here and I will send you a Crossroads Trade for them.
Limit one dragon per new user.
I will try to add a few new dragons every week. If you really like one, but already took a dragon from me you may purchase the second dragon for 5k.

~while you may re-sell any of these dragons to make a profit, trade the for dragons more for your liking on this forum or to other people: please do not exalt these dragons. do not. don't do it. don't.~

: all dragons gone, please check back soon:
#6161820 is incredible! O: I'd love to adopt him! Thank you so much! ^__^
#6161820 is incredible! O: I'd love to adopt him! Thank you so much! ^__^
hk0zK67.gif
@TeaGypsy Hello! Could I request #6801765? And maybe also #6963691?

I would TOTALLY love to breed them together! And I have another female that would be PERFECT with the male. ^_^
@TeaGypsy Hello! Could I request #6801765? And maybe also #6963691?

I would TOTALLY love to breed them together! And I have another female that would be PERFECT with the male. ^_^
aawww #6963691 is soo cute ;w; is he taken?

also, im a bit confused, the baby dragons are always babies or they can grow up? ):
aawww #6963691 is soo cute ;w; is he taken?

also, im a bit confused, the baby dragons are always babies or they can grow up? ):
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
@TiggerPup91

Congratulations on owning your first Imperial Double! It's addictive. If you have any trouble with lair space, consider finding other newbies in you flight and gifting away a few. : ) It's a great feeling.
@TiggerPup91

Congratulations on owning your first Imperial Double! It's addictive. If you have any trouble with lair space, consider finding other newbies in you flight and gifting away a few. : ) It's a great feeling.
@TeaGypsy
Is 5513432 still available? ^^
@TeaGypsy
Is 5513432 still available? ^^
hatcherybanner_new_logo330x100.png
@TeaGypsy
#6518930 is gorgeous. I would love if I could have him
@TeaGypsy
#6518930 is gorgeous. I would love if I could have him
@TeaGypsy Double...? o: I'm not sure I know what that means... All I know is he's amazing and adorable and I can't wait to breed him and get beautimous babies! ^^' But yes, I will definitely be repaying this kindness to other newbies whenever I'm running low on space and have got too many cuties to keep! P:
@TeaGypsy Double...? o: I'm not sure I know what that means... All I know is he's amazing and adorable and I can't wait to breed him and get beautimous babies! ^^' But yes, I will definitely be repaying this kindness to other newbies whenever I'm running low on space and have got too many cuties to keep! P:
hk0zK67.gif
Oooh, I love #6518930! If no one else has dibs, could I get him? :D
Oooh, I love #6518930! If no one else has dibs, could I get him? :D
tumblr_ntb77nGcGa1t4909xo1_400.png
@TeaGypsy is it okay if I could snatch up #6963692? :)
@TeaGypsy is it okay if I could snatch up #6963692? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7