Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@vriskittles and @hottsytottsy CR's have been sent
@vriskittles and @hottsytottsy CR's have been sent
@TeaGypsy thank you so much! I love her 8)
@TeaGypsy thank you so much! I love her 8)
@kirbylovestar
#7215256 is a male, so you still need one?
@kirbylovestar
#7215256 is a male, so you still need one?
@TeaGypsy
Thank you so much! o W o
@TeaGypsy
Thank you so much! o W o
You guys are very welcome. I know you will love them and they will help your clans get ever better : )
You guys are very welcome. I know you will love them and they will help your clans get ever better : )
@TeaGypsy I was unable to accept the dragon because she was nesting and according to CR rules i cannot accept her unless she is completely free.
@TeaGypsy I was unable to accept the dragon because she was nesting and according to CR rules i cannot accept her unless she is completely free.
@TeaGypsy Hello, if #7215256 is still available may I please have him?
@TeaGypsy Hello, if #7215256 is still available may I please have him?
@TeaGypsy if you are still offering dragons to newbies like me I'd be happy to take one. I'm not picky. Just surprise me with one of your choice. Thanks!
@TeaGypsy if you are still offering dragons to newbies like me I'd be happy to take one. I'm not picky. Just surprise me with one of your choice. Thanks!
@TeaGypsy yes please!!
@TeaGypsy yes please!!
Wbn2weP.png
@TeaGypsy
Is#7241168 still available too?? I would love to see her and #7215256's outcome! Both have beautiful colours!
@TeaGypsy
Is#7241168 still available too?? I would love to see her and #7215256's outcome! Both have beautiful colours!
Wbn2weP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7