Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS
1 2 3 4 5
Two more added ^_^ Get 'em before they're gone.
Two more added ^_^ Get 'em before they're gone.
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby
Ooh I'd like either of the imperial males please! If you're not willing to let go of Glace first, I'd also be happy with #6946219 pink manly man ;D
@jabby
Ooh I'd like either of the imperial males please! If you're not willing to let go of Glace first, I'd also be happy with #6946219 pink manly man ;D
@ManaketeNowi

Manly man is aaaall yours! I sent him over! 8D Enjoy him! Please...don't mind him...he has a twitching sword hand..... it aches for bATTLE
@ManaketeNowi

Manly man is aaaall yours! I sent him over! 8D Enjoy him! Please...don't mind him...he has a twitching sword hand..... it aches for bATTLE
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby Is Glace open now? I'd love for him to join my clan if he's still available. :) #6851653
@jabby Is Glace open now? I'd love for him to join my clan if he's still available. :) #6851653
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@jabby
Omigoodness, I'm so tempted to Owain him now even though he's not yellow-themed.
Or Inigo hehehe. Ty~
@jabby
Omigoodness, I'm so tempted to Owain him now even though he's not yellow-themed.
Or Inigo hehehe. Ty~
@Kuroida Glace would love to join you! I'll send him over as soon as ManaketeNowi accepts C: !
@Kuroida Glace would love to join you! I'll send him over as soon as ManaketeNowi accepts C: !
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby thank you! :D
@jabby thank you! :D
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@kuroida enjoy! and welcome to fr!! :D I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME

@ManaketeNowi LMAO THAT SOUND EXCELLENT... I-IM SORRY im not even sure if a pink manly dragon will fit in with your lair....maybe he can be libra....deceivingly pink and manly. in a good way. REGARDLESS, ENJOY, AND WELCOME TO FR :D
@kuroida enjoy! and welcome to fr!! :D I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME

@ManaketeNowi LMAO THAT SOUND EXCELLENT... I-IM SORRY im not even sure if a pink manly dragon will fit in with your lair....maybe he can be libra....deceivingly pink and manly. in a good way. REGARDLESS, ENJOY, AND WELCOME TO FR :D
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby
pinging myself to keep track of this thread in case i want to adopt out more
@jabby
pinging myself to keep track of this thread in case i want to adopt out more
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
UP!
UP!
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
1 2 3 4 5