Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~Triskele Nests~ [11 Elements]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 139 140
@Chaoschild23 @Alenkoblr

I might be a bit early in asking, but I wanted to check for availability while I was still thinking about it. I have a pair I would like to put in a Plague nest on the 23rd and one to go on an Earth nest on the 26th, if you guys have space. As of right now, I'll have a boon for the Plague pair, and depending on how things sell might have one for the Earth.
@Chaoschild23 @Alenkoblr

I might be a bit early in asking, but I wanted to check for availability while I was still thinking about it. I have a pair I would like to put in a Plague nest on the 23rd and one to go on an Earth nest on the 26th, if you guys have space. As of right now, I'll have a boon for the Plague pair, and depending on how things sell might have one for the Earth.
@Alenkoblr do you have an earth nest available for a pair that's RTB right now?
@Alenkoblr do you have an earth nest available for a pair that's RTB right now?
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@xiehan I do! You can send them over whenever you want. :) If you want to discuss colateral or anything like that, pm me. :)

@evisersia That should be fine for me. I'll confirm for you closer to the date. :)
@xiehan I do! You can send them over whenever you want. :) If you want to discuss colateral or anything like that, pm me. :)

@evisersia That should be fine for me. I'll confirm for you closer to the date. :)
eC9kqty.png
@alenkoblr Thanks! No collateral needed, these are not particularly valuable dragons, but I'd promised somebody I'd breed the parents and ping them about the babies, and they'd look best with earth eyes, so! Anyway, sending them right over. :D
@alenkoblr Thanks! No collateral needed, these are not particularly valuable dragons, but I'd promised somebody I'd breed the parents and ping them about the babies, and they'd look best with earth eyes, so! Anyway, sending them right over. :D
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@xiehan [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/1/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] Three healthy hatchlings on the way! :)
@xiehan

3healthy_0dead.png
Three healthy hatchlings on the way! :)
eC9kqty.png
@evisersia

I should have a nest open by then. The only other reservation I have is for the 15th, so nothing's interfering at the moment. However, do ping me when the date comes closer so I can be sure to have a nest open, yeah?

@Firtarian

Could you put this lovely on the reserve list?
@evisersia

I should have a nest open by then. The only other reservation I have is for the 15th, so nothing's interfering at the moment. However, do ping me when the date comes closer so I can be sure to have a nest open, yeah?

@Firtarian

Could you put this lovely on the reserve list?
FooterAds.gif
@alenkoblr @Chaoschild23 Sounds good. I'll check in a few days before each of the pairs is RTB to make sure we're still on track. Thank you so much!
@alenkoblr @Chaoschild23 Sounds good. I'll check in a few days before each of the pairs is RTB to make sure we're still on track. Thank you so much!
@Firtarian Hello! I was browsing around for nest rentals and came across this thread. I'd like to rent a Lightning nest if you have the space/time for it!
@Firtarian Hello! I was browsing around for nest rentals and came across this thread. I'd like to rent a Lightning nest if you have the space/time for it!
@Joy1joy1 I'd like to rent a water nest, do you have any open?
@Joy1joy1 I'd like to rent a water nest, do you have any open?
@radsparrow
I do today :) i'll be pinging my two other customers as well, but all three nests hatch today :)
@radsparrow
I do today :) i'll be pinging my two other customers as well, but all three nests hatch today :)
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 139 140