Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Empty Nester's Hotel
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53
@TamselDamsel : My flight is now Ice for the foreseeable future due to breeding requirements. I hope this is okay! I'm sorry, I remembered this thread after everything had been decided already ;w;
@TamselDamsel : My flight is now Ice for the foreseeable future due to breeding requirements. I hope this is okay! I'm sorry, I remembered this thread after everything had been decided already ;w;
nHKkuxW.png
@AetherSeer
My little hatchling's eyes won't stop rolling from watching both his parents circling around and nudging him to make sure he does things like eat and breathe.

Thank you for the excellent service!
@AetherSeer
My little hatchling's eyes won't stop rolling from watching both his parents circling around and nudging him to make sure he does things like eat and breathe.

Thank you for the excellent service!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I want to book a Cottage please!
Nest Keeper: @AetherSeer
Account: Nightwind
Dragon Pair IDs: 4134382 and 5192883
Nest Keeper: @AetherSeer
Account: Nightwind
Dragon Pair IDs: 4134382 and 5192883
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@AetherSeer

I'd like to book a fire nest for tomorrow, please!
@AetherSeer

I'd like to book a fire nest for tomorrow, please!
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
Nest Keeper: @SilverDragoness
Account: MightyOak
Dragon Pair IDs: 5277009 and 5190653
Nest Keeper: @SilverDragoness
Account: MightyOak
Dragon Pair IDs: 5277009 and 5190653
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
@Nightwind I suppose there's an open nest, for more of your dragons.

@Anabanana I normally only take one request at a time, and Nightwind beat you to it. Do you still require a nest?
@Nightwind I suppose there's an open nest, for more of your dragons.

@Anabanana I normally only take one request at a time, and Nightwind beat you to it. Do you still require a nest?
@AetherSeer I do, if you still have one available. : )
@AetherSeer I do, if you still have one available. : )
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana Send 'em over.
@Anabanana Send 'em over.
@Anabanana Your dragons are now watching over a three-egg nest.
@Anabanana Your dragons are now watching over a three-egg nest.
@MightyOak
Send them over and I'll put them on a nest ASAP. :3
@MightyOak
Send them over and I'll put them on a nest ASAP. :3
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53