Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 7175 7176 7177 7178 7179 ... 11298 11299
@Koyako No problem, I'm gonna breed her one soon :) Have a good day~
@Koyako No problem, I'm gonna breed her one soon :) Have a good day~
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Eeyorelvr sure!
@Eeyorelvr sure!
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
@Saltbreaker

Thanks!! However, i think something went wrong, i had to reject because it said i couldn't take him. not sure what went wrong.

Thank you for the link!
@Saltbreaker

Thanks!! However, i think something went wrong, i had to reject because it said i couldn't take him. not sure what went wrong.

Thank you for the link!
[quote name="USMCBA" date=2016-02-04 20:10:16] Thanks!! However, i think something went wrong, i had to reject because it said i couldn't take him. not sure what went wrong. Thank you for the link! [/quote] @USMCBA - Ohhh my gosh I'm a doofus, sorry about that. I didn't realize he was still on a nest. I'll message you as soon as he's off it if you still want him in 2 days, haha
USMCBA wrote on 2016-02-04:

Thank you for the link!

@USMCBA - Ohhh my gosh I'm a doofus, sorry about that. I didn't realize he was still on a nest. I'll message you as soon as he's off it if you still want him in 2 days, haha
OfWMi9m.gif
All babies adopted! Thank you all who adopted my dragons! Hope they have a nice home with you ^.^
All babies adopted! Thank you all who adopted my dragons! Hope they have a nice home with you ^.^
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
@Saltbreaker

Oh, thats ok :) I would still like him if you still want i give him away after he is done nesting :) Thanks!
@Saltbreaker

Oh, thats ok :) I would still like him if you still want i give him away after he is done nesting :) Thanks!
@RawrrLioness
May I have Zae please? I hope i got the ping right..
@RawrrLioness
May I have Zae please? I hope i got the ping right..
@KyoKai YEP I'll send him over now
@KyoKai YEP I'll send him over now
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
@RawrrLioness

Hello, i just joined, and really like that cool unnamed male if you still have him :)
@RawrrLioness

Hello, i just joined, and really like that cool unnamed male if you still have him :)
@Ladycowbell

Thank you so much, I'm excited to have him ^-^!
@Ladycowbell

Thank you so much, I'm excited to have him ^-^!
1 2 ... 7175 7176 7177 7178 7179 ... 11298 11299