Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 3719 3720 3721 3722 3723 ... 11298 11299
I have two older dragons that I would love non exalt homes for! I have no plans for them or have similar colors to other dragons in my lair. They are: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10144811] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101449/10144811_350.png[/img] [/url] @noodlemangos
I have two older dragons that I would love non exalt homes for! I have no plans for them or have similar colors to other dragons in my lair.
They are:

10144811_350.png

@noodlemangos
@TheEnigma
Of course! I'll send them over for you right away.
@TheEnigma
Of course! I'll send them over for you right away.
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@noodlemangos

I'd love Altar ~ if you don't mind though, with me she'd probably get a name change and I kind of want to change her into a fae, too. :3
@noodlemangos

I'd love Altar ~ if you don't mind though, with me she'd probably get a name change and I kind of want to change her into a fae, too. :3
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@FoenixieFae
I'd be totally okay with both of those things! I can throw in the rename scroll if you'd like c:
@FoenixieFae
I'd be totally okay with both of those things! I can throw in the rename scroll if you'd like c:
@Etheostoma
May I adopt the Nocturne with Black / Magenta / and Obsidian colors?
Her ID is #14184585 ;u;
@Etheostoma
May I adopt the Nocturne with Black / Magenta / and Obsidian colors?
Her ID is #14184585 ;u;
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@noodlemangos

Ooooh, really? That would be awesome, thank you so much! ^_^
@noodlemangos

Ooooh, really? That would be awesome, thank you so much! ^_^
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@FoenixieFae
Yep! Send a CR and I'll send the rename scroll c:
@FoenixieFae
Yep! Send a CR and I'll send the rename scroll c:
Well, I know I need to put some dragons up for adoption but I can't choose ;-; U can ping me asking for one. There are some I won't part with... But some I might. just ping me a pic of the one u would adopt and I'll say yes or no
Well, I know I need to put some dragons up for adoption but I can't choose ;-; U can ping me asking for one. There are some I won't part with... But some I might. just ping me a pic of the one u would adopt and I'll say yes or no
@kamooi

Thank you for the spiral!
@kamooi

Thank you for the spiral!
plague_banner.png
I am 3 hours ahead of FR time, I apologize for slow replies.
Ping me for any dragon in my layer. it may be a yes or no, because I will not part with some. I might with others, because I really need to give some up for adoption, but I can't choose x3 ping meh with the pic of the dragon u would like to adopt and I'll say yes or no.
Ping me for any dragon in my layer. it may be a yes or no, because I will not part with some. I might with others, because I really need to give some up for adoption, but I can't choose x3 ping meh with the pic of the dragon u would like to adopt and I'll say yes or no.
1 2 ... 3719 3720 3721 3722 3723 ... 11298 11299