Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
gone
gone
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@WindClan sorry i have decided not to trade him i ended up falling in love with him
@WindClan sorry i have decided not to trade him i ended up falling in love with him
F2eRfW1.png
@Megann

Can I have her?
@Megann

Can I have her?
egg.gif
@Kyoshie Ill adopt the baby fae named Painted! Shes beautiful!
@Kyoshie Ill adopt the baby fae named Painted! Shes beautiful!
@crazyrasberry
Can I have the two Pearlcatchers?
@crazyrasberry
Can I have the two Pearlcatchers?
GycmIyc.png
@Windclan
Can I adopt that dragon?
@Windclan
Can I adopt that dragon?
GycmIyc.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14990829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149909/14990829_350.png[/img] [/url] OK let's try this again. I love love love this girl (she was one of my first ever dragons) but she has no function in my lair, so I'm trying to find a new home for her. If you're looking for exaltable dragons, please don't take this girl. You're free to do as you wish with her once she's in your lair, as per the ToS, but don't ask for her if you plan on exalting her before the end of the week. Also, I will not be adopting her out to mass-adopters. I like to watch this thread from the shadows and see people adopting dragons in batches of 5 or more (you know who you are), and as a matter of principle I'd rather not let you have this particular girl. Thank you for your understanding. I know she's hungry - if you want, I can send you some fish along with the dragon so that you can top her up.

14990829_350.png

OK let's try this again.
I love love love this girl (she was one of my first ever dragons) but she has no function in my lair, so I'm trying to find a new home for her. If you're looking for exaltable dragons, please don't take this girl. You're free to do as you wish with her once she's in your lair, as per the ToS, but don't ask for her if you plan on exalting her before the end of the week.

Also, I will not be adopting her out to mass-adopters. I like to watch this thread from the shadows and see people adopting dragons in batches of 5 or more (you know who you are), and as a matter of principle I'd rather not let you have this particular girl. Thank you for your understanding.

I know she's hungry - if you want, I can send you some fish along with the dragon so that you can top her up.
@indecisive I would love to adopt her as I have my own coatl rescue, along with my friends! But, I understand if you wouldn't want to adopt her to me :) I'm not a pushy person
@indecisive I would love to adopt her as I have my own coatl rescue, along with my friends! But, I understand if you wouldn't want to adopt her to me :) I'm not a pushy person
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@indecisive
Could I perhaps take her?
She's very pretty and I love her colors and think she'd make a great autumn dragon. =)

edit;; didn't see someone posted before me, my apologies!
@indecisive
Could I perhaps take her?
She's very pretty and I love her colors and think she'd make a great autumn dragon. =)

edit;; didn't see someone posted before me, my apologies!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@MaroonedFighters
I'd rather not send her to a rehoming/rescue agency, since that adds another step inbetween me and her final destination! If you want her to keep her for yourself, I'll gladly let you have her, but otherwise I'd rather find a new home for her myself.
I do however breed a lot of coatls which I don't always sell, so I can send those your way if this is the case. It's just this particular dragon that I'm a bit picky about.
@MaroonedFighters
I'd rather not send her to a rehoming/rescue agency, since that adds another step inbetween me and her final destination! If you want her to keep her for yourself, I'll gladly let you have her, but otherwise I'd rather find a new home for her myself.
I do however breed a lot of coatls which I don't always sell, so I can send those your way if this is the case. It's just this particular dragon that I'm a bit picky about.