Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | {S} Lair/Nest Space for rent
1 2 3
@Slateblu1 LAIR SPACE. I NEED IT.

Can I send you 4 dragons? For at most a week. I'll pay for a full week in advance, just in case. I just need to earn enough to get another lair expansion (lol 400k wut), and decide on some dergs that I can part with... whoamikidding. I can't part with many, which is why, off to the sitters! xD
@Slateblu1 LAIR SPACE. I NEED IT.

Can I send you 4 dragons? For at most a week. I'll pay for a full week in advance, just in case. I just need to earn enough to get another lair expansion (lol 400k wut), and decide on some dergs that I can part with... whoamikidding. I can't part with many, which is why, off to the sitters! xD
Fodder-Farm-Badge-1-1-100x100.png
@Bonstrosity I will happily hold onto your dragons for however long you need.

For four dragons, for a whole week would run you 56k treasure. However, since you're sending me four, for so long, I'll happily take that down to 50k. That will secure your dragons in my lair for a week. After that, of course, it will become 2k a day. If you're up for it, send me a crossroads, I'll make sure I've got the room.
@Bonstrosity I will happily hold onto your dragons for however long you need.

For four dragons, for a whole week would run you 56k treasure. However, since you're sending me four, for so long, I'll happily take that down to 50k. That will secure your dragons in my lair for a week. After that, of course, it will become 2k a day. If you're up for it, send me a crossroads, I'll make sure I've got the room.
small_banner_lair_and_nest_by_slateblu1-d7qa60n.png___hatchery_small_by_slateblu1-d7qa5m5.png___badge1mini_zps7904d69e.png
@Slateblu1 Sounds great! YAY BULK DISCOUNT XD Sending the payment in a message and the vacationing dergs in CRs now :D
@Slateblu1 Sounds great! YAY BULK DISCOUNT XD Sending the payment in a message and the vacationing dergs in CRs now :D
Fodder-Farm-Badge-1-1-100x100.png
@Slateblu1 My pair are ready to breed! I'll send them, and the treasure.
@Slateblu1 My pair are ready to breed! I'll send them, and the treasure.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
BUMP
BUMP
small_banner_lair_and_nest_by_slateblu1-d7qa60n.png___hatchery_small_by_slateblu1-d7qa5m5.png___badge1mini_zps7904d69e.png
To teh front with you!
To teh front with you!
BUMP
BUMP
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3