Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | {S} Lair/Nest Space for rent
You enter a large, cavernous lair within the Carrion Canyon. A number of Spirals fly about above you, streaking out occasionally. Lazing about in the shade across the floor of the lair are a handful of various breeds of dragons. After a few moments two Sprials descend in front of you, one the blackest possible, the other a glossy white.

"Welcome," they say in perfect unison. Each mirrors the others movements as they continue, neither stopping moving. "Welcome to our boarding house. Feel free to stay, for a few days, or for a few weeks. We have nests available, if you wish to make use of them during your stay." They give a friendly, yet evil smile. "We're very friendly here," they add, almost as an afterthought.

A short tour of the area reveals large, wonderfully kept food stores, a few clutches of eggs with a single imperial watching over them, and an area roped off with a sign saying 'Lightning Flight Only.' In the distance you can just barely see the Tempest Spire, thousands of dragons flitting about, hard at work.

After the short preview the two dragons return you to the entrance. "So, will you be staying with us, or are you interested in borrowing one of our nests? Our prices are quite reasonable, we assure you." They smile that friendly, yet somehow still evil and knowing smile again.

I've usually got lair and nest space open, and am willing to hold onto your dragons. I try to keep my clan profile updated with how much of each are currently open.
Right now, (7/22/14)
16 Lair space
3 Nest(s)

Lair space: 2k treasure a day.

Nest space (Lightning): PM me and we can discuss payment. Will depend on all the factors involved. Base price: 25k Boon not provided. 5k with boon

NEST WAITING LIST:

I have a small partnership with Faoiltiama. She has a leveling service, with a wait time. You send me the dragons with requests for leveling, and I will handle it from there. Prices for that will obviously include leveling fees.

{Disclaimer} For the glory of the Lightning Flight, and of Boss Man, any and all dragons may be experimented upon.
You enter a large, cavernous lair within the Carrion Canyon. A number of Spirals fly about above you, streaking out occasionally. Lazing about in the shade across the floor of the lair are a handful of various breeds of dragons. After a few moments two Sprials descend in front of you, one the blackest possible, the other a glossy white.

"Welcome," they say in perfect unison. Each mirrors the others movements as they continue, neither stopping moving. "Welcome to our boarding house. Feel free to stay, for a few days, or for a few weeks. We have nests available, if you wish to make use of them during your stay." They give a friendly, yet evil smile. "We're very friendly here," they add, almost as an afterthought.

A short tour of the area reveals large, wonderfully kept food stores, a few clutches of eggs with a single imperial watching over them, and an area roped off with a sign saying 'Lightning Flight Only.' In the distance you can just barely see the Tempest Spire, thousands of dragons flitting about, hard at work.

After the short preview the two dragons return you to the entrance. "So, will you be staying with us, or are you interested in borrowing one of our nests? Our prices are quite reasonable, we assure you." They smile that friendly, yet somehow still evil and knowing smile again.

I've usually got lair and nest space open, and am willing to hold onto your dragons. I try to keep my clan profile updated with how much of each are currently open.
Right now, (7/22/14)
16 Lair space
3 Nest(s)

Lair space: 2k treasure a day.

Nest space (Lightning): PM me and we can discuss payment. Will depend on all the factors involved. Base price: 25k Boon not provided. 5k with boon

NEST WAITING LIST:

I have a small partnership with Faoiltiama. She has a leveling service, with a wait time. You send me the dragons with requests for leveling, and I will handle it from there. Prices for that will obviously include leveling fees.

{Disclaimer} For the glory of the Lightning Flight, and of Boss Man, any and all dragons may be experimented upon.
small_banner_lair_and_nest_by_slateblu1-d7qa60n.png___hatchery_small_by_slateblu1-d7qa5m5.png___badge1mini_zps7904d69e.png
[b]HAVE ANOTHER GIF:[/b] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/223/686/132056471450.gif[/img]
HAVE ANOTHER GIF:

132056471450.gif
small_banner_lair_and_nest_by_slateblu1-d7qa60n.png___hatchery_small_by_slateblu1-d7qa5m5.png___badge1mini_zps7904d69e.png
No one is noticing my thread? [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/305/c/e/princess_luna_meme_generated_by_infamous_spartan-d4ep98w.jpg[/img]
No one is noticing my thread?

princess_luna_meme_generated_by_infamous_spartan-d4ep98w.jpg
Bump
Bump
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/722/814/061.gif[/img]
061.gif
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
[img]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr06/21/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-14419-1385051663-19.gif[/img] Bump
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14419-1385051663-19.gif

Bump
@Slateblu1
hello, are you online?
@Slateblu1
hello, are you online?
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@ttakooo
I am now....
@ttakooo
I am now....
[img]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr01/21/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-25559-1385050824-30.gif[/img]
anigif_enhanced-buzz-25559-1385050824-30.gif
[img]http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2013-11/enhanced/webdr01/21/11/anigif_enhanced-buzz-8297-1385050913-4.gif[/img] The future begins with Lightning!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-8297-1385050913-4.gif

The future begins with Lightning!