Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Asexual Pride Imperial!
1 2
This little bab was born during a project for a friend of mine who identifies as asexual. She wanted some dragons with purples and greys. Voodoo (in my lair) is the one she chose, but this darling is one of her siblings, and I'd love to hear some offers! The price is flexible, and I'd love offers of apparel or familiars, but all I ask is that you name her if you want to exalt. =) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3514061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35141/3514061_350.png[/img] [/url] Female Lavender Iridescent/Thistle Seraph/Bananna Basic
This little bab was born during a project for a friend of mine who identifies as asexual. She wanted some dragons with purples and greys. Voodoo (in my lair) is the one she chose, but this darling is one of her siblings, and I'd love to hear some offers! The price is flexible, and I'd love offers of apparel or familiars, but all I ask is that you name her if you want to exalt. =)

3514061_350.png

Female Lavender Iridescent/Thistle Seraph/Bananna Basic
bump
bump
@InannaSerra
I've no room for any more dragons at the moment (otherwise I would buy her), but I just want to say that it was pretty awesome of you to breed ace dragons for your friend :D
I should get an ace dragon for myself sometime
@InannaSerra
I've no room for any more dragons at the moment (otherwise I would buy her), but I just want to say that it was pretty awesome of you to breed ace dragons for your friend :D
I should get an ace dragon for myself sometime
Snail | They/Them | 0+ FR time
Aww I love this dragon... hope she gets a good home!
Aww I love this dragon... hope she gets a good home!
@PYR4LSP1T3 Thank you so much! There's a user around here who breeds pride flag dragons in their hatchery, which is super great, but if you'd ever like an ace baby from these parents, just let me know!

@chespin Thank you so much!
@PYR4LSP1T3 Thank you so much! There's a user around here who breeds pride flag dragons in their hatchery, which is super great, but if you'd ever like an ace baby from these parents, just let me know!

@chespin Thank you so much!
Another ace here, just want to say awesome of you! Too bad I don't have any room right now for pretty ace themed babies, but nice job.
Another ace here, just want to say awesome of you! Too bad I don't have any room right now for pretty ace themed babies, but nice job.
@jinxaire Thanks so much! It's great to receive so much encouragement on this project. =D
@jinxaire Thanks so much! It's great to receive so much encouragement on this project. =D
@InannaSerra I have no space D: but A+ ace dragon! Hope she goes to a good home :D
@InannaSerra I have no space D: but A+ ace dragon! Hope she goes to a good home :D
assig1.png
@jamilalikemanila Thanks so much! I hope so too!
@jamilalikemanila Thanks so much! I hope so too!
@InannaSerra
I noticed this pretty girl is still availabe. About how much are you wanting for her? I'd love to give her a good home!

EDIT: Oh! I just found her in the auction house! If you'd like, if you take her off the auction, I'll send you a crossroads for the 20k treasure for her, that way you can get the full amount
@InannaSerra
I noticed this pretty girl is still availabe. About how much are you wanting for her? I'd love to give her a good home!

EDIT: Oh! I just found her in the auction house! If you'd like, if you take her off the auction, I'll send you a crossroads for the 20k treasure for her, that way you can get the full amount
1 2