Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED Stud Wanted (Any Breed!)
1 2 3
@Spooner I'm gonna hatch the nest tonight after the site rollover! I'll post the babies up here so you can see them all and so we can pick which ones we want and which one to sell, and I'll send your girl back :)
@Spooner I'm gonna hatch the nest tonight after the site rollover! I'll post the babies up here so you can see them all and so we can pick which ones we want and which one to sell, and I'll send your girl back :)
tumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.pngh51WxNJ.pngtumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.png
@tinylion - Okay, thanks!
@tinylion - Okay, thanks!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Unfortunately no spiral babs but def some cuties! F Ice/Jungle/Navy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3362059] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33621/3362059_350.png[/img] [/url] M Teal/Seafoam/Stonewash [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3362060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33621/3362060_350.png[/img] [/url] M Storm/Teal/Seafoam [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3362061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33621/3362061_350.png[/img] [/url] Go ahead and take 1st pick, and I'll pick mine out of the other 2 :)
@Spooner Unfortunately no spiral babs but def some cuties!

F Ice/Jungle/Navy

3362059_350.png

M Teal/Seafoam/Stonewash

3362060_350.png

M Storm/Teal/Seafoam

3362061_350.png

Go ahead and take 1st pick, and I'll pick mine out of the other 2 :)
@tinylion - Sending a crossroads for the Storm/Teal/Seafoam boy - he's gorgeous!

EDIT: Hit the wrong button on the trade you sent me to get my studette back and accidentally cancelled it, so I've sent a request myself! Sorry about that!
@tinylion - Sending a crossroads for the Storm/Teal/Seafoam boy - he's gorgeous!

EDIT: Hit the wrong button on the trade you sent me to get my studette back and accidentally cancelled it, so I've sent a request myself! Sorry about that!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Sorry it took me so long to answer I just woke up lol

Also no biggie, glad you got one you liked he's a little cutie that's for sure. So I'm gonna take the girl and maybe scatterscroll her (although I looked in the Scyring Workshop and she looks pretty cool as an adult)

How much do you think we should put the last little guy on the AH for? I was thinking somewhere between 10-20k?
@Spooner
Sorry it took me so long to answer I just woke up lol

Also no biggie, glad you got one you liked he's a little cutie that's for sure. So I'm gonna take the girl and maybe scatterscroll her (although I looked in the Scyring Workshop and she looks pretty cool as an adult)

How much do you think we should put the last little guy on the AH for? I was thinking somewhere between 10-20k?
@tinylion - No worries, xDD

That sounds like a plan to me - I was torn between all the cuties tbh, they all have really nice adult previews! As for how much to sell the last one for - I checked the AH, and Irishimbasic Mirrors are going for about 8-10k at the moment, so maybe somewhere around there?
@tinylion - No worries, xDD

That sounds like a plan to me - I was torn between all the cuties tbh, they all have really nice adult previews! As for how much to sell the last one for - I checked the AH, and Irishimbasic Mirrors are going for about 8-10k at the moment, so maybe somewhere around there?
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner alright I'll put him up for 10k then and hopefully someone will snatch him up :p

Also hoLY CRAP I scatterscrolled the girl she's now magenta/midnight/rose *screams into the ngiht* yessssss. I was kinda terrified she'd end up some crazy colors phew
@Spooner alright I'll put him up for 10k then and hopefully someone will snatch him up :p

Also hoLY CRAP I scatterscrolled the girl she's now magenta/midnight/rose *screams into the ngiht* yessssss. I was kinda terrified she'd end up some crazy colors phew
@Tinylion - Sounds good to me!

And YES I SAW when I was scrolling down - such a cute bab, oh my goodness! I'm glad the scatterscroll game out so well, there could have been some hilarious combos there xDD
@Tinylion - Sounds good to me!

And YES I SAW when I was scrolling down - such a cute bab, oh my goodness! I'm glad the scatterscroll game out so well, there could have been some hilarious combos there xDD
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Scatterscrolls scare me always, I scatterscrolled one of my progens once and got three different shades of gray urgh did it again and he was completely purple so I just left him like that lol

Actually tho now that she's these colors I don't really have anyone to breed her to ; n ; ...would you wanna take her in? Otherwise she's prob gonna go in your eyebleeder thread :o
@Spooner Scatterscrolls scare me always, I scatterscrolled one of my progens once and got three different shades of gray urgh did it again and he was completely purple so I just left him like that lol

Actually tho now that she's these colors I don't really have anyone to breed her to ; n ; ...would you wanna take her in? Otherwise she's prob gonna go in your eyebleeder thread :o
@tinylion - Haha, I've been too terrified to use one so far tbh, but... Maybe someday~

If you want, I could swap her for one of my babs (so the mirror I got out of all of this, or maybe the first Spiral bab in my lair instead)? Or I could buy her off you - I don't mind a free dragon, especially not one that would be a good mate for one of my own dergs, buuuut it wouldn't seem fair to leave ya with nothing.
@tinylion - Haha, I've been too terrified to use one so far tbh, but... Maybe someday~

If you want, I could swap her for one of my babs (so the mirror I got out of all of this, or maybe the first Spiral bab in my lair instead)? Or I could buy her off you - I don't mind a free dragon, especially not one that would be a good mate for one of my own dergs, buuuut it wouldn't seem fair to leave ya with nothing.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 3