Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Breeding game: random dragon breedings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@forestminuet
Yup, for sure. As soon as my remaining girl gets a mate, and the other male gets into my lair, I'll do this round. Then I'll open it up again! I'd like to keep doing this until people stop coming pretty much.

@Raging
Okay, sounds good. I'll let you know when they are open! Looking forward to it!
@forestminuet
Yup, for sure. As soon as my remaining girl gets a mate, and the other male gets into my lair, I'll do this round. Then I'll open it up again! I'd like to keep doing this until people stop coming pretty much.

@Raging
Okay, sounds good. I'll let you know when they are open! Looking forward to it!
I run a random breeding game! Go ahead and stop by!
@Hiyame
Just got my hands on the internet now. XD Sent Forest over! :3
@Hiyame
Just got my hands on the internet now. XD Sent Forest over! :3
m16OKP.jpeg
Thanks for the ping, Kin! @Hiyame I've got this dark boy right now. He'll be ready to breed in five days [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3095743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30958/3095743_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thanks for the ping, Kin!

@Hiyame I've got this dark boy right now. He'll be ready to breed in five days

3095743_350.png
SNK/AOT Dragons? Yeah, I got you. ;P
Wanna collab with us? Hmu. We need more nests and lair space anyway~
@Hiyame

I'd like to be pinged for this! I've got a dragon or two RTB but they're in the process of being traded x3 I do have others that I would like to contribute to this but they're not quite RTB yet. I would love, love, love to be a part of this, though. Such an awesome idea!

If you ever feel like you need more nests, I'd love to contribute to this brilliant idea. I always have at least one open nest, it seems. If not, no big deal. I just thought I'd offer! (:
@Hiyame

I'd like to be pinged for this! I've got a dragon or two RTB but they're in the process of being traded x3 I do have others that I would like to contribute to this but they're not quite RTB yet. I would love, love, love to be a part of this, though. Such an awesome idea!

If you ever feel like you need more nests, I'd love to contribute to this brilliant idea. I always have at least one open nest, it seems. If not, no big deal. I just thought I'd offer! (:
@Altair
Thanks so much! I can start that breeding right away!

@Damanio
Oooh nice! I'd love to see him around again for the later rounds! I'm going to go through this thread and compile a ping list for when they open again!

@misselaineyous
I'm so excited to see what you bring to the table, and that's very kind of you to offer! If the game starts getting too big for me, I might take you up on that ahaha
@Altair
Thanks so much! I can start that breeding right away!

@Damanio
Oooh nice! I'd love to see him around again for the later rounds! I'm going to go through this thread and compile a ping list for when they open again!

@misselaineyous
I'm so excited to see what you bring to the table, and that's very kind of you to offer! If the game starts getting too big for me, I might take you up on that ahaha
@Ghast
A friend of mine offered up an all white male pearlcatcher to breed with your all black skydancer! This should be interesting! I'm doing their breeding shortly.
@Ghast
A friend of mine offered up an all white male pearlcatcher to breed with your all black skydancer! This should be interesting! I'm doing their breeding shortly.
@Hiyame Oh my god, the babies would be gorgeous! I'd name mine Domino! XD Thanks for letting me know!
@Hiyame Oh my god, the babies would be gorgeous! I'd name mine Domino! XD Thanks for letting me know!
Boo!
Add me to ping list. >:3
Add me to ping list. >:3
add me to the ping list, please!
add me to the ping list, please!
• fr time + 19h (nzst) •
I'd love to be on the ping list for future openings, because I love games!
I'd love to be on the ping list for future openings, because I love games!
New signature coming soon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19