Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Breeding game: random dragon breedings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Kintoro
Unfortunately, my nests are full for females... Please hang on to her until the next round though, and I'd love to have her then! If you have another male, you can feel free to send him in! I totally forgot the rules about Progens ahaha

@Ghast
Hello there! So, the current mate for yours backed out due to a misunderstanding, so either I can hang on to your dragon and care for it until you get a mate or send it back for now. I have no problem feeding it until a mate arrives if you'd like!
@Kintoro
Unfortunately, my nests are full for females... Please hang on to her until the next round though, and I'd love to have her then! If you have another male, you can feel free to send him in! I totally forgot the rules about Progens ahaha

@Ghast
Hello there! So, the current mate for yours backed out due to a misunderstanding, so either I can hang on to your dragon and care for it until you get a mate or send it back for now. I have no problem feeding it until a mate arrives if you'd like!
I run a random breeding game! Go ahead and stop by!
Hey! Yeah, you can keep her until another pops in! There's no room for her to breed here, and Skydancers deserve to fill the universe as fast as possible! ;)
Hey! Yeah, you can keep her until another pops in! There's no room for her to breed here, and Skydancers deserve to fill the universe as fast as possible! ;)
Boo!
@Hiyame None of my males are ready in lesser than ten days. But I'll send one once he's ready- I really don't have any breeding projects going on right now. ^^
@Hiyame None of my males are ready in lesser than ten days. But I'll send one once he's ready- I really don't have any breeding projects going on right now. ^^
@Ghast
Okay cool! I'll take good care of her until she is returned to you! Hopefully with a baby ahaha
@Ghast
Okay cool! I'll take good care of her until she is returned to you! Hopefully with a baby ahaha
@Kintoro
Alrighty! Depending on how the nests look that should be fine. Hopefully this girl will get a mate before then and we'll be able to use whatever dragons you'd like in the next round!
@Kintoro
Alrighty! Depending on how the nests look that should be fine. Hopefully this girl will get a mate before then and we'll be able to use whatever dragons you'd like in the next round!
Pinging @Damanio into this, for I know that the fella has some dragons to spare. ^^;
Pinging @Damanio into this, for I know that the fella has some dragons to spare. ^^;
@Hiyame [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2902408] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29025/2902408_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this male that's RTB c: His and @Kintoro 's fae that she just posted make really adorable babies cx But either way just give me the word and I'll send him over.
@Hiyame

2902408_350.png

I have this male that's RTB c:
His and @Kintoro 's fae that she just posted make really adorable babies cx

But either way just give me the word and I'll send him over.
LEpJMnn.pngCioCFC3.png
rai
@Raging
Oh my gosh, yes they would! His fae isn't ready to breed yet, so either you can breed him with the black skydancer currently up for breeding, or you can wait to see if she gets a mate. I'd love it if you could do either of them though! The more the merrier!
@Raging
Oh my gosh, yes they would! His fae isn't ready to breed yet, so either you can breed him with the black skydancer currently up for breeding, or you can wait to see if she gets a mate. I'd love it if you could do either of them though! The more the merrier!
Oh man, I want in on this but I have no RTB dragons right now. You're doing a round 2 for sure, though?
Oh man, I want in on this but I have no RTB dragons right now. You're doing a round 2 for sure, though?
@Hiyame
I'll hang on to him until the other fae is ready to breed. c:
None of my other males are RTB (except for Capricorn- but he was one of my first gen dragons xD) so I think you still need one. :3
@Hiyame
I'll hang on to him until the other fae is ready to breed. c:
None of my other males are RTB (except for Capricorn- but he was one of my first gen dragons xD) so I think you still need one. :3
LEpJMnn.pngCioCFC3.png
rai
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19