Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Adoption Program(DAP)
1 2
Thank you to all who have donated to the program, adopted a dragon, or left a dragon for us!
Thank you to all who have donated to the program, adopted a dragon, or left a dragon for us!
Hooray! We have effectively adopted all of our dragons!

We will post again once we have new dragons available for adoption.
Hooray! We have effectively adopted all of our dragons!

We will post again once we have new dragons available for adoption.
@Singingspades Oh Wow, is that imp still up for adoption? I would love to have her in my lair. She would match my double midnight girl. :)

I could part with one of my dragons that would make a great addition to your adoption center. :)
@Singingspades Oh Wow, is that imp still up for adoption? I would love to have her in my lair. She would match my double midnight girl. :)

I could part with one of my dragons that would make a great addition to your adoption center. :)
lightningflash_static_by_seepranne-d7hmlbp.png
I want to donate this fae male for the the goldenrod mirror if the mirror has been taken then i'll just give you the fae [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=392460] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3925/392460_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Primary[/b]Jungle Basic [b]Secondary[/b]Storm Basic [b]Tertiary[/b]Slate Basic
I want to donate this fae male for the the goldenrod mirror
if the mirror has been taken then i'll just give you the fae
392460_350.png

PrimaryJungle Basic
SecondaryStorm Basic
TertiarySlate Basic
@lightningflash
Yes, the imp female is still available! Please just send a crossroads trade to StarLilly, and they will take it from there!

@BlackRose11a
Sadly, the little mirror has been claimed, and is waiting to go to his new home. But we will gladly take that fae off your claws to find him a new home! We do, however, have another mirror that has not been claimed, Reyzan, if you are interested in him as well.
@lightningflash
Yes, the imp female is still available! Please just send a crossroads trade to StarLilly, and they will take it from there!

@BlackRose11a
Sadly, the little mirror has been claimed, and is waiting to go to his new home. But we will gladly take that fae off your claws to find him a new home! We do, however, have another mirror that has not been claimed, Reyzan, if you are interested in him as well.
Quote:
@BlackRose11a

Sorry I'm just trying to free up some space in my lair. But thank you for letting me know that the little mirror wasn't open. I'll send the fae to you and some treasure.
Quote:
@BlackRose11a

Sorry I'm just trying to free up some space in my lair. But thank you for letting me know that the little mirror wasn't open. I'll send the fae to you and some treasure.
@SingingSpades

is it possible to be pinged when there are new adoptees available or to sign up to follow a thread? I am a newb and not aware of all the features of the site yet. Thanks for your help
@SingingSpades

is it possible to be pinged when there are new adoptees available or to sign up to follow a thread? I am a newb and not aware of all the features of the site yet. Thanks for your help
@kariann02
My partner or I will ping you in our official thread whenever the list of adoptable dragons changes!
@kariann02
My partner or I will ping you in our official thread whenever the list of adoptable dragons changes!
@singingspades Thank you very much. This is greatly appreciated!
@singingspades Thank you very much. This is greatly appreciated!
1 2