Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Newbie Looking to Trade PC Male!
Ah, yeah, so I joined yesterday, and I really fell in love with the Pearlcatcher dragons, so, naturally, the first one that I see on the Auction House, I buy it without doing much research. I regret getting him now, and all the combinations I've looked at with my other dragons are not very pretty. So. I'd like to trade him for another dragon, an Imperial of any kind would be awesome, especially a female. I will also trade for dark themed and purple themed dragons.

You can see him in my Lair (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50803), he's named Hulkster (I didn't name him and I don't like the name very much, another reason why I'd like to trade him for a different dragon). Arcane Rose/Splash/Stonewash basic.

I'll also sell him for 15000 (1/2 of what I paid for him -- I know, I duped myself) if someone would prefer that. :)

Thanks for the help! Hope to get a nice dragon out of this, and hope he can find a better home than here!
Ah, yeah, so I joined yesterday, and I really fell in love with the Pearlcatcher dragons, so, naturally, the first one that I see on the Auction House, I buy it without doing much research. I regret getting him now, and all the combinations I've looked at with my other dragons are not very pretty. So. I'd like to trade him for another dragon, an Imperial of any kind would be awesome, especially a female. I will also trade for dark themed and purple themed dragons.

You can see him in my Lair (http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=50803), he's named Hulkster (I didn't name him and I don't like the name very much, another reason why I'd like to trade him for a different dragon). Arcane Rose/Splash/Stonewash basic.

I'll also sell him for 15000 (1/2 of what I paid for him -- I know, I duped myself) if someone would prefer that. :)

Thanks for the help! Hope to get a nice dragon out of this, and hope he can find a better home than here!
Boo!
@Ghast
I don't need to trade but I have a Royal/Leaf/x pair breeding in a few days :) they are a PC/Spiral pair and they are lovely!!! I'll sell a PC hatchling to you for 10k if I get one (they usually go for 20k) if you'd like... if you want to see the pair they are in the 2nd and 3rd page of my lair and their names are Poison and Ivey
@Ghast
I don't need to trade but I have a Royal/Leaf/x pair breeding in a few days :) they are a PC/Spiral pair and they are lovely!!! I'll sell a PC hatchling to you for 10k if I get one (they usually go for 20k) if you'd like... if you want to see the pair they are in the 2nd and 3rd page of my lair and their names are Poison and Ivey
kghXjOr.png
@Ghast
I run an adoption service (link in my sig) and I currently have a few nice PC males in stock! (The Obs/Ice one is really pretty)
I don't ask for much in return, just a small treasure donation or a dragon as a trade. (any dragon will do) :3
@Ghast
I run an adoption service (link in my sig) and I currently have a few nice PC males in stock! (The Obs/Ice one is really pretty)
I don't ask for much in return, just a small treasure donation or a dragon as a trade. (any dragon will do) :3
My special doll giveaway --> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1245892&page=1
Idol_sopping_tidelord_sackdoll.png
Ah, thank you both! I've offered a trade for you, Asploded! If that one isn't okay, I'll trade him for Zaira! :D She is gorgeous! I might trade you another for her, anyway, if she's still there in a few days. :D
Ah, thank you both! I've offered a trade for you, Asploded! If that one isn't okay, I'll trade him for Zaira! :D She is gorgeous! I might trade you another for her, anyway, if she's still there in a few days. :D
Boo!