Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Building Clan - Help Newbie Here]
So, I am NghtCry12 :D
And my lair is small :D
And I need draguns... :D
...prefferably free :D
'cos i'm broke... D:
and utterly...free...?

Don't know where that was going...but I am looking for fire (red, orange, yellow-ranged) dragons to build my demon clan based on my roleplay from Feral Heart

Please and thankies :D
So, I am NghtCry12 :D
And my lair is small :D
And I need draguns... :D
...prefferably free :D
'cos i'm broke... D:
and utterly...free...?

Don't know where that was going...but I am looking for fire (red, orange, yellow-ranged) dragons to build my demon clan based on my roleplay from Feral Heart

Please and thankies :D
tumblr_muoo28lR6P1s91jtxo1_500.gif
@NghtCry12 I have this guy.... he only has one colour in the red range, but I love helping out new members so he's totally free if you want him. I know he has a large amount of pink on him which can be off-putting, so its ok if you decide not to take him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2942335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29424/2942335_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NghtCry12 I have this guy.... he only has one colour in the red range, but I love helping out new members so he's totally free if you want him. I know he has a large amount of pink on him which can be off-putting, so its ok if you decide not to take him.

2942335_350.png
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Sludgy

Nah, he's lovely! ^.^ would love taking him home
@Sludgy

Nah, he's lovely! ^.^ would love taking him home
tumblr_muoo28lR6P1s91jtxo1_500.gif
Since this is a dragon trading forum where people are looking to swap dragons it would be better to look in the raffles or discussion forums where people are specifically giving away dragons.
Since this is a dragon trading forum where people are looking to swap dragons it would be better to look in the raffles or discussion forums where people are specifically giving away dragons.