Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S] TG Coatls XYY and Triple Banana!
1 2 3
byoop
byoop
boop
boop
boop
boop
@Ankylosaurus HMMM I'd be more excited if she had Shimmer I think. I'm not actually that into triples myself, haha! I think I'll pass, she is super cute though.
@Ankylosaurus HMMM I'd be more excited if she had Shimmer I think. I'm not actually that into triples myself, haha! I think I'll pass, she is super cute though.
@BatCrooks I have a TG'd triple leaf female coatl if you'd be interested in trading for your triple banana c= all I'd ask is maybe a little treasure on the side because of the gene differences c= she is named already though, so I could send a renaming scroll with her if need be =) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2266362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22664/2266362_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BatCrooks
I have a TG'd triple leaf female coatl if you'd be interested in trading for your triple banana c= all I'd ask is maybe a little treasure on the side because of the gene differences c= she is named already though, so I could send a renaming scroll with her if need be =)

2266362_350.png
50lm6f.jpg
@Paradime Oh dear, Leaf. My Achilles' heel. How much treasure on the side?
@Paradime Oh dear, Leaf. My Achilles' heel. How much treasure on the side?
@BatCrooks
maybe 50k? =) I'm more than willing to toss around numbers if need be though =3
@BatCrooks
maybe 50k? =) I'm more than willing to toss around numbers if need be though =3
50lm6f.jpg
@Paradime I can do 50k, that seems fair :) I didn't actually expect that I'd trade him for a triple, ahaha. I'll send the treasure over in a note now!
@Paradime I can do 50k, that seems fair :) I didn't actually expect that I'd trade him for a triple, ahaha. I'll send the treasure over in a note now!
@Batcrooks, I have a pair of triple Caribbean iri/shim/gem TG CoatlXImp I'd be willing to offer a hatchling from, if you do not mind a wait.
@Batcrooks, I have a pair of triple Caribbean iri/shim/gem TG CoatlXImp I'd be willing to offer a hatchling from, if you do not mind a wait.
1 2 3