Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Anyone want some RTB dragons?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18
@Midnightpinto

Oh yes please! Can you also add my best friend Zombrie?
@Midnightpinto

Oh yes please! Can you also add my best friend Zombrie?
sEBxtxA.pngeGiN2Xv.pngF8WMfQz.png
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
@VerlorenDasein No problem! Hopefully I can get some good ones to you guys!!
@VerlorenDasein No problem! Hopefully I can get some good ones to you guys!!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@Midnightpinto Sorry it took me a few hours to get back to you. A female triple maroon mirror would be lovely, thank you!
@Midnightpinto Sorry it took me a few hours to get back to you. A female triple maroon mirror would be lovely, thank you!
I am Mushrom, the mush bot. (also I'm glad that the user Mushroom seems to be inactive because they'd get a ton of alerts for posts that have nothing to do to them)
Excuse me, but i would like a dragon if you have any left. I already have a fae and tundra.
Excuse me, but i would like a dragon if you have any left. I already have a fae and tundra.
image.gif
Whenever you have one, could you give me one? Preferably none of the species I already have! Preferably anyway.
Whenever you have one, could you give me one? Preferably none of the species I already have! Preferably anyway.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1351978/1
@snivy3258 (Are you interested in a triple maroon baby?)
@VerlorenDasein
@pokefan1300
@omegagrox

Thanks you guys for being so interested in the dragons! I actually ran out XD I will be having more clutches in the next 3 days or so. I will message you again if you are still interested! And make sure you ping me so I get your messages!

To ping:

Type the @ sign then add my name (or anyone else's for that matter)

Should look like this: @Midnightpinto
@snivy3258 (Are you interested in a triple maroon baby?)
@VerlorenDasein
@pokefan1300
@omegagrox

Thanks you guys for being so interested in the dragons! I actually ran out XD I will be having more clutches in the next 3 days or so. I will message you again if you are still interested! And make sure you ping me so I get your messages!

To ping:

Type the @ sign then add my name (or anyone else's for that matter)

Should look like this: @Midnightpinto
@Midnightpinto yes that would be great thanks :D
@Midnightpinto yes that would be great thanks :D
kSatgqT.pngxVCngUJ.png
@Midnightpinto can I get in on the free dragons if there are any remaining? I got some from the auction house earlier, so I don't wanna put anyone out with less, but if you have any left over?
@Midnightpinto can I get in on the free dragons if there are any remaining? I got some from the auction house earlier, so I don't wanna put anyone out with less, but if you have any left over?
windsingerborder.jpg
@Midnightpinto Thats fine! Take your time, we'll be patient! :)
@Midnightpinto Thats fine! Take your time, we'll be patient! :)
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1351978/1
@UnbirthdayHatter Sorry for some reason I didnt get your ping! Ill add you to my list if you are still interested! I get lots of pairs in so I'll always have something come through!
@UnbirthdayHatter Sorry for some reason I didnt get your ping! Ill add you to my list if you are still interested! I get lots of pairs in so I'll always have something come through!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18