Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Anyone want some RTB dragons?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@Midnightpinto I-I'd like to be added to the ping list please !! u v u thank you so much for doing this
@Midnightpinto I-I'd like to be added to the ping list please !! u v u thank you so much for doing this
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
Could you please add me to the list? I'm a newbie. :3
Could you please add me to the list? I'm a newbie. :3
I would really appreciate being added to the list. uvu Thank you.
I would really appreciate being added to the list. uvu Thank you.
some L E G E N D S are told
some turn to D U S T or to G O L D
but you will R E M E M B E R me
remember me for C E N T U R I E S
@Midnightpinto - Oh man, I have exactly 6 dragons. Do I still qualify? |D I'd love to be added to the ping list, thank you so much for doing this!
@Midnightpinto - Oh man, I have exactly 6 dragons. Do I still qualify? |D I'd love to be added to the ping list, thank you so much for doing this!
tbbsig3_zps13cxj42v.png
@Midnightpinto I'm a noob! I have more than six dragons though, so only one I think? Is that how it works?
@Midnightpinto I'm a noob! I have more than six dragons though, so only one I think? Is that how it works?
@PartyPoison @Kenai @Threnody @jabby @Tranquillite @eternallySilent @ravijour @Diplocaulus

Ok, I think I have everyone! I am adding you all to the list! The 2 dragon rule only applies to those that have 6 or less dragons at the time of when the dragons are given out. If you have more than 20 dragons, I would prefer you not apply for a free one :)

Dragon breeds and genes change with each of my whims, so it is kinda random. Most of the dragons given out are those that are left over from failed breeding attempts or left over babies from commissioned pairs. These dragons will be random in rarities so there's really no rhyme or reason. Just a fun surprise!
If you pass on your free dragon, that's it. No more opportunities. I was just bumping people to the end of the list, but there are too many people now. lol.

When I do have dragons available, I will message the first two people on my list. They have 24hr to get back to me. If they dont, they are bumped. Sorry if this offends or hurts anyone's feelings, but I only have so many lair spots available and there are alot of people on this list Xp
@PartyPoison @Kenai @Threnody @jabby @Tranquillite @eternallySilent @ravijour @Diplocaulus

Ok, I think I have everyone! I am adding you all to the list! The 2 dragon rule only applies to those that have 6 or less dragons at the time of when the dragons are given out. If you have more than 20 dragons, I would prefer you not apply for a free one :)

Dragon breeds and genes change with each of my whims, so it is kinda random. Most of the dragons given out are those that are left over from failed breeding attempts or left over babies from commissioned pairs. These dragons will be random in rarities so there's really no rhyme or reason. Just a fun surprise!
If you pass on your free dragon, that's it. No more opportunities. I was just bumping people to the end of the list, but there are too many people now. lol.

When I do have dragons available, I will message the first two people on my list. They have 24hr to get back to me. If they dont, they are bumped. Sorry if this offends or hurts anyone's feelings, but I only have so many lair spots available and there are alot of people on this list Xp
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
Could you put me on the list please? It's really nice what you're doing!
Could you put me on the list please? It's really nice what you're doing!
@Midnightpinto I am new.. can I be on your ping list? :)
@Midnightpinto I am new.. can I be on your ping list? :)
@Jujuu Added :)

@lizea86 Added :)
@Jujuu Added :)

@lizea86 Added :)
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@Midnightpinto thanks! Your obsidian/Sunshine/Sunshines are gorgeous by the way :)
@Midnightpinto thanks! Your obsidian/Sunshine/Sunshines are gorgeous by the way :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18