Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] white/white or DG for Exalters
1 2 3 4 5
@Wolfchilla

I will send 2 fodder for that Emerald/teal/leaf noodle. :)

NVM, not adults yet :(
@Wolfchilla

I will send 2 fodder for that Emerald/teal/leaf noodle. :)

NVM, not adults yet :(
Please check out my trade tab in my lair!
@Dreams0f4ever: How old are they? If they are 1 day from adult, I can accept that too.
@Dreams0f4ever: How old are they? If they are 1 day from adult, I can accept that too.
^
^
^
^
^
^
@Wolfchilla

2 days, but if you will hold the green noodle for me, I will you 3 fodder, not 2, and I will trade them at adult so you loose no food. I can also send food for the noodle, as a boarding price.
@Wolfchilla

2 days, but if you will hold the green noodle for me, I will you 3 fodder, not 2, and I will trade them at adult so you loose no food. I can also send food for the noodle, as a boarding price.
@Dreams0f4ever: I think I can take care of food for the noodle. (That comes off funny.) Deal! I'll save him for you. Set up the trades, and I'll just accept them when they're adults. :D
@Dreams0f4ever: I think I can take care of food for the noodle. (That comes off funny.) Deal! I'll save him for you. Set up the trades, and I'll just accept them when they're adults. :D
@Wolfchilla

Deal! One is a day ahead of the other two but that all comes out in the wash. Setting them up now.
@Wolfchilla

Deal! One is a day ahead of the other two but that all comes out in the wash. Setting them up now.
@Dreams0f4ever: Thanks! I'm sorry that I couldn't accept them earlier, but my lair is pretty full with fodders already so I really don't have room to fill it more, especially when I have eggs I still need to hatch.

I'll accept them when they're grown! If I forget, feel free to PM me a reminder. :)
@Dreams0f4ever: Thanks! I'm sorry that I couldn't accept them earlier, but my lair is pretty full with fodders already so I really don't have room to fill it more, especially when I have eggs I still need to hatch.

I'll accept them when they're grown! If I forget, feel free to PM me a reminder. :)
@Wolfchilla

Sounds great :) Good luck leveling!
@Wolfchilla

Sounds great :) Good luck leveling!
1 2 3 4 5