Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me make her pretty
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=92654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/927/92654_350.png[/img] [/url] I bought this one as a hatchling ages ago thinking that having a blue girl would get me more breeding options but she doesn't match with anything I have and also female Tundras look super awkward! Someone give me suggestions for genes and breed changes. She's Blue/Brown/Lavender and basic all the way through. I don't want to scatterscroll her, I'm sure I can make the colors work if the genes are right. But which ones? It is a mystery. Help me out?

92654_350.png

I bought this one as a hatchling ages ago thinking that having a blue girl would get me more breeding options but she doesn't match with anything I have and also female Tundras look super awkward!

Someone give me suggestions for genes and breed changes. She's Blue/Brown/Lavender and basic all the way through. I don't want to scatterscroll her, I'm sure I can make the colors work if the genes are right. But which ones? It is a mystery. Help me out?
EfGfFqR.png9UAP5jH.pngO1dUPRY.pngYngtFeL.png
@MegaRose

Perhaps scatterscroll her first and then see what genes would work best with her new colors?

ETA: whoops, I misread your post and thought you did want to scatterscroll her. There goes my one idea >.
@MegaRose

Perhaps scatterscroll her first and then see what genes would work best with her new colors?

ETA: whoops, I misread your post and thought you did want to scatterscroll her. There goes my one idea >.
tumblr_njuh4uyVeL1rfy3bso1_500.png
Hmm, blue is a hard color but the clown gene and the iridescent gene does make them look better. Also brown getting shimmer makes it have some reddish highlights which is a nice plus for a drab color. I wouldn't do anything with the tert yet, unless you go on and make her a Skydancer, then gembound would make it look like she has some jewels.
Hmm, blue is a hard color but the clown gene and the iridescent gene does make them look better. Also brown getting shimmer makes it have some reddish highlights which is a nice plus for a drab color. I wouldn't do anything with the tert yet, unless you go on and make her a Skydancer, then gembound would make it look like she has some jewels.