Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Name help!! {Poll!!}
1 2
I normally don't have issues naming my dragons, but for some reason I'm stumped when it comes to my new Wildclaw. So, I'd like help from you wonderful people! I like names that start with A, E, I, R and Z. I'll look at other names though. Sometimes I seek specific letters and found a name that starts with another letter. Ha ha. ^^ Umm...fantasy sounding would be cool. And feminine or gender neutral. Thanks in advance, everyone!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=499743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4998/499743_350.png[/img] [/url] Here is the lovely lady. She's uh....actually looking for Skydancer/Imp love, too. If anyone's interested. She's RTB in 27 days. =3 [b]EDIT;;[/b] Poll time!! Two lovely people gave me some suggestions. So you can still offer names, or you can vote for a name you like! :) Azalea - 1 Zelia - 1 Rhea Arawen Aesir
I normally don't have issues naming my dragons, but for some reason I'm stumped when it comes to my new Wildclaw. So, I'd like help from you wonderful people! I like names that start with A, E, I, R and Z. I'll look at other names though. Sometimes I seek specific letters and found a name that starts with another letter. Ha ha. ^^ Umm...fantasy sounding would be cool. And feminine or gender neutral. Thanks in advance, everyone!!

499743_350.png

Here is the lovely lady.

She's uh....actually looking for Skydancer/Imp love, too. If anyone's interested.
She's RTB in 27 days. =3

EDIT;;

Poll time!! Two lovely people gave me some suggestions. So you can still offer names, or you can vote for a name you like! :)

Azalea - 1
Zelia - 1
Rhea
Arawen
Aesir
tumblr_o1osngog3T1ujz7f3o5_r1_250.giftumblr_o2wk5p9rRS1ujz7f3o1_250.gif

jgIXeoW.png
@Ukira What do you think of?:

Ives
Azalea
Zelia
Azelphir
Eiria
@Ukira What do you think of?:

Ives
Azalea
Zelia
Azelphir
Eiria
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Fay Ooo~ Those are all very nice!! Thank you!! I'll let you know if I pick one! :)
@Fay Ooo~ Those are all very nice!! Thank you!! I'll let you know if I pick one! :)

jgIXeoW.png
@Ukira
She's beautiful! Something floral or fantasy-ish I think would be nice for her~

How about:
Iris
Elysia
Rhea
Alassiel
Nessima
Arawen

(P.S.: I didn't come up with those last three names myself, I picked them from here :3)
@Ukira
She's beautiful! Something floral or fantasy-ish I think would be nice for her~

How about:
Iris
Elysia
Rhea
Alassiel
Nessima
Arawen

(P.S.: I didn't come up with those last three names myself, I picked them from here :3)
@LittlestAngel Ahh, I really love Arawen and Rhea!! Thank you. Have many names to think over. :)
@LittlestAngel Ahh, I really love Arawen and Rhea!! Thank you. Have many names to think over. :)

jgIXeoW.png
@Ukira
You're welcome! I hope you decide on a name that fits her well! She's such a pretty little lady, and I'm glad you liked my names! If you can't decide, you could always make a poll and have people vote on an appropriate name! n_n
@Ukira
You're welcome! I hope you decide on a name that fits her well! She's such a pretty little lady, and I'm glad you liked my names! If you can't decide, you could always make a poll and have people vote on an appropriate name! n_n
@LittlestAngel I'm probably going to do that. Ha ha. So many lovely names. =3
Thank you!
@LittlestAngel I'm probably going to do that. Ha ha. So many lovely names. =3
Thank you!

jgIXeoW.png
@Ukira
I really like the name Zelia for her uvu the Z gives it a very strong/independent sound but it still sounds pleasant and feminine
@Ukira
I really like the name Zelia for her uvu the Z gives it a very strong/independent sound but it still sounds pleasant and feminine
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
@Chat Thank you so much for your vote. =3
@Chat Thank you so much for your vote. =3

jgIXeoW.png
Those letters reminded me of some old Norse words referring to god/gods
Ansuz - the rune representing a god
Aesir - gods
Asynja - goddess
There's also the singular of aesir which is "***" but I'm assuming that's out. :P
Those letters reminded me of some old Norse words referring to god/gods
Ansuz - the rune representing a god
Aesir - gods
Asynja - goddess
There's also the singular of aesir which is "***" but I'm assuming that's out. :P
Tilling my own grave to keep me level
Jam another dragon down the hole
1 2